Personal CareFeminine Sanitary SuppliesMenstrual CupsSckoon Organics

by Sckoon Organics

Softest menstrual cup, yet easy to pop open! Small &, flexible (stem bends with your body) SckoonCup is perfect for beginners &, women of all ages, even those with lower cervix! - Easy to use and clean - No leakage, angled suction holes for maximum capacity - For swimming, biking yoga all kind of sports - No Harsh Chemicals BPA &, Latex Free - Original Design, FDA Cleared, Made in the USA No More Irritation SckoonCup manufactured through single-piece precision moulding, using highest quality medical grade silicone without ridges. The suction holes are part of the whole unit, ensuring theres no clogging &, no leakage! A Great Alternative for Tampons &, Disposable Pads Tampons are neither comfortable nor economical not to mention the Toxic Syndrome Shock they cause. Reusable SckoonCups, made of FDA approved silicone lasts for years SckoonCup (wash friendly) holds up to 100% more menstrual flow volume than tampons FOR 12 HOURS! We offer an organic cotton carry-pouch so

How to choose: Small (Size1) for light flow & women who haven’t yet given birth vaginally. Large (Size2) for medium to heavy flow & women who’ve given birth vaginally.

Small & flexible (stem bends with your body) SckoonCup is perfect for beginners & women of all ages, even those with lower cervix!; - Original Design, FDA Cleared, Made in the USA; - The best cup out there, saved me money, I can jog with it, sleep with it, leave it in all day, plus its good for planet earth.; Small (Size1) for light flow & women who havent yet given birth vaginally. Large (Size2) for medium to heavy flow & women whove given birth vaginally.

Softest menstrual cup, yet easy to pop open!: Small & flexible (stem bends with your body) – SckoonCup is perfect for beginners & women of all ages, even those with lower cervix!

A Great Alternative for Tampons & Disposable Pads: Tampons are neither comfortable nor economical – not to mention the Toxic Syndrome Shock they cause. Reusable SckoonCups, made of FDA approved silicone

Reviews: - Wow! This product is excellent! No leaking, it never moved around or felt like it was falling out.

maximum capacity: - For swimming, biking yoga all kind of sports

No More Irritation: SckoonCup manufactured through

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SckoonCup ECOPAC FDA Registered - Made in USA plus Organic Cotton Pouch - Sckoon Menstrual Cup - Meditation Size A Small!
Liz I.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve had my Sckoon (small size) for almost 7 years and it’s still my go-to! It’s easy to use and more comfortable than a Diva or Athena cup. It costs the same as two boxes of tampons at CVS and lasts for many years!
Brie H.
I’ve used a sckoon for 6 years (minus 18 months for 2 pregnancies lol). It is the softest cup I own and have preferred it since the birth of #3. Soft, no ridges.

the only con I have is it’s not the greatest cup post birth. I am unlucky in the fact I get my period back at 5-6 weeks postpartum even with breastfeeding. Since I was cleared to begin using my cup again, I found that my pelvic floor muscles are not nearly strong enough to keep the cup in its proper position.  This is to be expected after giving birth and nothing some pelvic floor therapy can’t help but it can present leak issues.  Otherwise, it’s held up well and I love my sckoon! I also have a Lynette and love it but when you want super comfy for first day cramps... sckoon!

Looking for your answer?