BY SCIVATION

+Supports Muscle Growth & Peak Strength* +Support Recovery & Improves O2 Uptake* +Helps Increase Maximum Power Output +Replenishes Elecrolytes* Scivation XTEND PERFORM(tm) combines the trusted and tested performance of Scivation XTEND(r) BCAAs with PEAKO2(tm), a university-researched and patented blend of performance-enhancing compounds to to help you discover an entirely new level of training and achievement. University research on PEAKO2(tm) suggests that two servings daily may help increase Anaerobic Peak Strength* Maximum Power Output* Oxygen Utilization During Exercise* Additionally, XTEND PERFORM(tm) helps support Muscle Growth & Recovery* with 7g of instantized BCAAs in the widely-researched 2:1:1 ratio, 1g of Citrulline Malate, and 2.5g of L-Glutamine, plus a hydration-promoting array of Electrolytes. Use Scivation XTEND PERFORM(tm) to train longer, harder, with more power and more intensity. see more...

Alison O.
Love the Mango flavor! I found that these definitely help me intra-workout to push through. The only issue I have is that they leave a weird taste in my shaker after I've drank them and it takes a little bit of extra shaking to get them to blend completely. Overall - theyre affordable and work!
Cat S.
I really enjoy these BCAAs. I've tried other brands and this one is very affordable, tastes good and you get a lot for your money. I mix a scoop in with a full shaker bottle of water and refrigerate it and then bring it with me to the gym to sip on throughout my workout. It really does help me not be as sore the next day!