BY SCIVATION

Dietary Supplements New Dosage &Amp; Scoop Size! 375 Grams Build Muscle Burn Fat Recover Faster 3500 Mg L-Leucine For Muscle Protein Synthesis* 7000Mg Bcaas* Over 4600Mg Of L-Glutamine, Citrulline Malate &Amp; Electrolytes Zero Sugar Or Carbs Scivation Xtend&Trade; The Most Advanced Sugar And Carbohydrate-Free Intra-Workout Catalyst, Scientifically Formulated To Maximize Training Intensity And Promote Optimal Muscle Protein Synthesis And Recovery While You Train.* Xtend&Trade; Is Formulated With A Precise Pentactive Blend Of Actives, Synergistically Involved In Key Cellular Processes To Optimize Muscle Performance And Response‡: Research Validated 2:1:1 Ratio Of The Branched Chain Amino Acids (Bcaas), L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, And L-Valine, To Stimulate And Support Muscle Protein Synthesis And Provide Metabolic Energy While You Train.* Glutamine To Promote Muscle Intracellular Bcaa Metabolism Down The -Correct Energy And Protein Synthesis Pathways Via The Bcaa Aminotransferase Reactions.* The Rate-Limiting Cofactor Vitamin B6&Nbsp; To Ensure Optimal Bcaa Aminotransferase Reactions.* Bonded Citrulline Malate To Help Facilitate Rapid Atp Turnover And Lactate Reabsorption To Support Higher Training Volumes At A Given Exercise Intensity.* The Three Most Vital Electrolytes - Potassium, Chloride And Sodium - To Optimize Cell Hydration And Muscle Contractile Function While You Train Under The Most Brutal Of Conditions.* Product Produced In An Nsf Gmp For Sport Certified Facility *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. Made In The Usa see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
I was using this for about a year before I switched to Vega products. This definitely works and keeps you energized and refreshed during a workout. The taste is also very good, and mixes very well with water. When you add this with creatine, you get a noticeable better workout.
Gretchen H.
Spring Hill, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I LOVE this product during my workouts. Helps keep me hudrated with a great tasting drink. It really helps aid in recovery after a hard lifting session and assist with rebuilding and hydrating my muscles. I can tell a noticeable difference since I started using this product. If you're going to go hard in the gym, might as well make the most of it by helping your body recover.
Matthew R.
San antonio, Tx
If you're looking for a decent not so expensive source of BCAAs during your workout, this is one of the best products . The taste is not bad at all 8/10. It gave me a nice pump & an extra bump of energy throughout the workout .
Ashley M.
Riverside, RI
Great stuff, great tasting - i especially like it blended with ice, it tastes like shaved ice. i can't say that i feel any energy boost from it but i like getting my bcaa's in during my workout.
Kim D.
I usually take this after my workouts. I love this product. It has great health benefits for those who work out on the regular. It also has a great taste!
Yineidy B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My partner took this product, and as to what he told me he feels satisfied. Moisturizes enough and help as far as the recovery after a long workout.
Courtney  A.
Columbus, OH
Love this product. It doesn't have a bad taste. It works just as it claims. Its my favorite brand. I will always recommend.
Jasmine Q.
Glendale, CA
I love this flavor! It keeps my appetite at bay during the work day and is refreshing during these hot summer days
Daniel A.
Cookeville, TN
Good product with a good taste. Gives you a good energy bump without the jitters as well. Good price as well.
Valerie g.
Midvale , UT
Great health befit , great taste I absolutely take it during my work out . I recommended to everyone ..
Heather U.
Miamisburg, OH
Where can you purchase this item?