Scivation Xtend Intra-Workout Catalyst Raspberry Blue uploaded by Nicole Z.Scivation Xtend Intra-Workout Catalyst Raspberry Blue uploaded by Kate K.

BY SCIVATION

Dietary Supplements New Dosage &Amp; Scoop Size! 396 Grams Build Muscle Burn Fat Recover Faster 3500 Mg L-Leucine For Muscle Protein Synthesis* 7000Mg Bcaas* Over 4600Mg Of L-Glutamine, Citrulline Malate &Amp; Electrolytes Zero Sugar Or Carbs Scivation Xtend&Trade; The Most Advanced Sugar And Carbohydrate-Free Intra-Workout Catalyst, Scientifically Formulated To Maximize Training Intensity And Promote Optimal Muscle Protein Synthesis And Recovery While You Train.* Xtend&Trade; Is Formulated With A Precise Pentactive Blend Of Actives, Synergistically Involved In Key Cellular Processes To Optimize Muscle Performance And Response‡: Research Validated 2:1:1 Ratio Of The Branched Chain Amino Acids (Bcaas), L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, And L-Valine, To Stimulate And Support Muscle Protein Synthesis And Provide Metabolic Energy While You Train.* Glutamine To Promote Muscle Intracellular Bcaa Metabolism Down The -Correct Energy And Protein Synthesis Pathways Via The Bcaa Aminotransferase Reactions.* The Rate-Limiting Cofactor Vitamin B6&Nbsp; To Ensure Optimal Bcaa Aminotransferase Reactions.* Bonded Citrulline Malate To Help Facilitate Rapid Atp Turnover And Lactate Reabsorption To Support Higher Training Volumes At A Given Exercise Intensity.* The Three Most Vital Electrolytes - Potassium, Chloride And Sodium - To Optimize Cell Hydration And Muscle Contractile Function While You Train Under The Most Brutal Of Conditions.* Product Produced In An Nsf Gmp For Sport Certified Facility *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. Made In The Usa see more...

Nicole Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you’re sensitive to feeling jittery... you DO NOT want to try this! Im not even sensitive and it can give you a not so great feeling. It was harder for me to workout on this. It tastes sour and was easy to drink BUT i just dis not like the feeling. Also I think i had a reaction to it and started breaking out on my legs for some odd reason.
jennifer d.
candler , NC
I recently got the scivation pre workout for that extra time I have been staying in the gym, I wanted something to give me a longer stamina and get me going. this stuff is good for all that, but myself being sensitive to caffeine and such, it made me very jittery, my face was tingling and I had a burning sensation all over. those effects do go away about 30 mins in, so if u can get past that I think you'll be good!
Kate K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I found this product to be too sweet for my liking. The flavor is good, don't get me wrong, just too sweet to able to drink the serving size. It tastes like candy. If you like that sort of thing you will like this. Otherwise, it gave me amazing energy for my lifting session and made my recovery less painful.
Natalie P.
Merced, CA
The flavors are great. Really helps keep the momentum while working out. No crash after or anything like that. Makes you kind of thirty but drinking more water is always a good thing. Very satisfied with this product! Will re purchase and recommend.
Alyssa H.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Tastes HORRID! I usually stick to the same flavors when ordering pre workouts but I ordered this one in particular and I was not pleased. The overall effectiveness of the product was good but the taste was just awful. So beware before purchasing!
Nick L.
Des Moines, IA
Love this product great taste, reasonable cost and a great option to have in your gym bag for supplementation. It gives you the edge to bust through that plateau with out breaking the bank and it isn't loaded with unnecessary sugars
alannah G.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I first started out this is what I used. The flavors all of them taste pretty amazing. I did have problems getting all of the powder to mix. I use to get clumps of powder as I drank.
Megan L.
Xtend is the only BCAA I currently use - the taste is always amazing and I truly never get tired of the flavors. I notice a big difference in recovery and soreness when I don't incorporate this into my daily routine.
Raenell C.
Hilliard, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Xtend is my favorite BCAA because of how it affects my endurance in the gym. I've tried SO many brands and I notice the biggest difference in performance with XTEND.
Alexis V.
I definitely feel a difference when I use xtend vs when I do not. It makes me recover faster and keeps my appetite suppressed a little when I drink it in the morning. Taste is delicious
LEAR18053 Diana D.
What effect is the result of these tablets? I do not know them
Jennifer F.
Plaistow, NH
Does this taste like the blue raspberry aminos? I love those!
Justin C.
Laredo, TX
What exactly is this for?
Kirsty F.
Columbus , IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
How is the taste of this product?