BY SCIVATION

Dietary Supplement New Dosage & Scoop Size! 414 grams. Build Muscle Burn Fat Recover Faster. 3500 mg L-Leucine for Muscle Protein Synthesis*. 7000mg BCAAs*. Over 4600mg of L-Glutamine, Citrulline Malate & Electrolytes. Zero Sugar or Carbs Scivation XTEND™ the most advanced sugar and carbohydrate-free Intra-Workout Catalyst, scientifically formulated to maximize training intensity and promote optimal muscle protein synthesis and recovery while you train.* XTEND™ is formulated with a precise PentActive blend of actives, synergistically involved in key cellular processes to optimize muscle performance and re. see more...

Buy on Walmart
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
My go to intra-workout bcaa product of all time. Love each of the athletes on the Scivation team RIP Marc Lobliner as the CEO but that does not take away from a stellar product such as xtend. My friend recommended it to me when it was still in the black label bottles and I still have the original blue raspberry so I can enjoy it every one and awhile. The new flavors have gotten even more delicious and the recovery aspect has always been great. Didn't use to mix that well but now it's almost see-through when you mix it up, no particles left around floating to get stuck in your teeth!
Christina D.
I have tried Raspberry Blue, Green Apple Explosion, and Watermelon Madness and they're all tasty if you are a fan of jolly rancher or kool-aid sort of flavor. In a shaker cup, the powder dissolves cleanly and while sweet-tasting, it isn't as strongly sweet as sports drinks especially if you just add a bit more water. While BCAAs help my muscle recovery and such, I just cannot completely recommend this product due to packaging. The containers are considerably large for the amount of actual product inside. I would say that the tubs are only filled about halfway which is, in my opinion, just wasteful. Potato chip bag design isn't something that should be mimicked with supplements.
Haley M.
Decatur , TX
I loooove this stuff! I've tried many different brands and flavors of Aminos but Extend in Mango Nectar is the one I have continued to repurchase. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to add BCAAs to their supplement stack, it's a great way to preserve muscle while working out and to help recover between training sessions.
Lauren F.
Kutztown, PA
Xtend is a great drink to take anytime during the day to get your essential BCAA's. I put a scoop in my water bottle during the workout, drink a serving before fasted cardio, or even drink it during my off day at the gym. I really like the mango nectar flavor. I would recommend it to anyone who is new to working out.
Scott W.
I have the watermelon flavor and the taste is not bad. The powder is EXTREMELY fine so be sure to let it settle before digging in, otherwise you will have powder all over your hands. Product works as expected during the workout - I feel I have much more energy throughout the workout if I take this before I hit the gym.
Bonnie L.
Best taste, best ratio of BCAAs, mixes cleanly without grit. Haven't had a flavor I don't like yet!
Amanda M.
Great product, great taste. Love all the xTend flavors. Provides the right amount of BCAA's .
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
This is my go to bcaa product for sure. Great taste and quality. I love this stuff!
Lauren T.
Caerphilly,
I do think this product is great. Love the pink lemonade flavor. However, the scoop handle is too small, which makes moving from tub to shaker slightly awkward and a bit of a mission. It's fine if you have small hands, but tricky if hands are above average!