BY SCIVATION

Scivation, Xtend BCAAs, Pink Lemonade, 90 Servings see more...

Abby Z.
Abby Z.
Just started this product for about two weeks and I have enjoyed it. I am training for powerlifting and wanted something to help me recover quicker. Also I am trying to lean out as well and I have seen that it has done a great job to help shed some pounds! Great product!
Kir W.
Kir W.
I have this in Blue Raspberry and the flavor is tasty. Imagine a blue Jolly Rancher in liquid form but not as sweet. As far as BCAAs go, this has a great ration (2:1:1) and has over 3 grams of Leucine, which is key. Most BCAAs that I've seen in the market have 1.75 grams, which mean you have to take a higher dosage of the product in order to receive the necessary amount, and you end up spending more money.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Columbus, OH
I love the taste. It mixes extremely well in water and is very refreshing during or after a workout. I have noticed I have more energy throughout the workout and am less sore afterwards as well. I highly recommend!
Carly C.
Carly C.
Arlington, VA
what is the best flavor?