BY SCIVATION

Scivation, Xtend BCAAs, Pink Lemonade, 90 Servings see more...

Addison C.
Monticello, IN
I love the pink lemonade BCAA’s! The only thing I suggest is to use a full size blender bottle, if you don’t like it strong. But if you do then you can just use a normal bottle. I bought this at my gym, but I know you can purchase it at other stores as well! I feel like it really helps my muscles. I like to drink it while I’m on the treadmill so that it gets through my body faster while I’m running!
Amanda M.
Reno, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are amazing BCAA's and really affordable on Amazon. I love the pink lemonade flavor as it reminds me of my childhood. I drink this on days where I am working out. I have found that it helps dramatically with being sore especially when used everyday.
Abby Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Just started this product for about two weeks and I have enjoyed it. I am training for powerlifting and wanted something to help me recover quicker. Also I am trying to lean out as well and I have seen that it has done a great job to help shed some pounds! Great product!
Kir W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have this in Blue Raspberry and the flavor is tasty. Imagine a blue Jolly Rancher in liquid form but not as sweet. As far as BCAAs go, this has a great ration (2:1:1) and has over 3 grams of Leucine, which is key. Most BCAAs that I've seen in the market have 1.75 grams, which mean you have to take a higher dosage of the product in order to receive the necessary amount, and you end up spending more money.
Rachel M.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product. Theres 7 grams of amino acids per serving at the most optimal ratio (2:1:1) and most of the flavors are great. Blue raspberry and grape are pretty sweet but the pink lemonade isn't too sweet or too tart. The only flavor I'd stay clear from is strawberry kiwi. I can tell a difference in my workouts/recovery when I do use this and when I don't. It helps me power through tough lifting sessions and also helps with soreness the next day. I recommend this to everyone who takes BCAAs.
Cherisse B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
After using this for 1 month I have noticed better recovery after workouts (less lactic acid buildup). I have also been drinking this to maintain lean muscle while on a cut in addition to keeping protein up. You can get this on amazon for $18 so it's worth it for me! Taste has a bit of a bitter aftertaste but isn't too bad! I'll probably check out the other flavors next time.
Margaret S.
Denver , CO
Bcaas are my ish. I hate drinking water and this is just sweet enough to get me to drink what I need when I need it.
Tulip K.
levittown
I love these bcaas. I can feel them working throughout the day and they taste amazing in every flavor
Brittany B.
Columbus, OH
I love the taste. It mixes extremely well in water and is very refreshing during or after a workout. I have noticed I have more energy throughout the workout and am less sore afterwards as well. I highly recommend!
Carly C.
what is the best flavor?