BY SCIVATION

Xtend is a precise, scientific blend of Energy Aminos consisting of the proven 2:1:1 ratio of BCAAs, Glutamine, Citrulline Malate, and Vitamin B6. see more...

Lacie A.
West Jordan , UT
I love this brand for my BCAA during working out, I love the taste it's a amazing, zero calories and sugar which is a plus, I love that it replenished my electrolytes and I've defiantly noticed to supports my muscle growth and recovery I highly recommend trying this out, any flavor is delicious!
Raven M.
Fresno, CA
Great taste, I notice and improvement in muscle growth when I drink this throughout my workout, and it helps to rehydrate me during my workouts