Scinic Honey All in One Ampoule

by Scinic

This All-in-One Ampoule can be used to substitute toner, lotion, essence, or all three! Wow! Made with 90% Honey and other calming ingredients, this light Scinic All in One Ampoule will soothe troubled skin while moisturizing and brightening the skin.

Is this available to buy online?
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Is this as sticky as people say it is?
Start your review of Scinic Honey All in One Ampoule!
jasmin R.
Carol Stream, IL
Scinic Honey All in One Ampoule uploaded by jasmin R.
I've been using there here and there for about a month and I like it quite well. It's a lightweight loose gel that absorbs quickly and isn't sticky. It leaves my skin lightly moisturized, softer, and a little brighter. It has a pleasant-honey, floral-like scent that doesn't linger. A little goes a long way. And there's so much product in the jar-I'm sure I'll need to find other ways to use it before it expires. Speaking of jars, I wish this weren't in one. Always so concerned about spilling and air hitting the product causing it to degrade faster. Scinic Honey All in One Ampoule
Candy B.
Tucson, AZ
Scinic Honey All in One Ampoule uploaded by Candy B.
UPDATE: removed a star (from 4 stars to 3) as it gave me really strange facial flushing and made my face hot. Going to use this on my body instead. Enjoyed it while it lasted though! If you’re a big fan of honey, this one is a must try. Heads up, there is fragrance that could bother some people but I really like the sweet honey scent. This product is brightening and helps maintain moisture in my skin. It’s also great for calming and soothing. Perfect for the winter months! Yes, it can be a bit sticky after application but the stickiness disappears after laying a moisturizer over it. Obviously, it’s not a miracle in a jar, but it’s amazing for the price point and size you get. Tip: Use the spatula as your guide on how much of the ampoules to use! One dip is the intended amount. Of course, some days I need a little TLC, I can do two dips.
Mary Kate R.
Charleston, SC
Very reasonably priced and you get a ton of product. It also smells good. It didn't find that it had much of an effect on my skin though and it left a sticky residue on my skin even if I was using the tiniest amount possible. Overall okay but I wont repurchase
Kimmy K.
Brownsburg, IN
Scinic Honey All in One Ampoule uploaded by Kimmy K.
Scinic Honey All in One Ampoule uploaded by Kimmy K.
This smells amazing and comes with a lot bit of product. Unfortunately that's all it does. It smells like natural honey for a little bit, then it fades away. The product is thin and feels like a wet silicone primer. It is the color of honey. I wouldn't recommend it, though I will be using the rest. Also, I forgot to mention that this doesn't actually prevent/cure dryness.
Sarah B.
I really wanted to love this product. It's reasonably priced and the first ingredient is honey. However, after patch testing for two days I had a terrible breakout where I used it. My skin normally likes honey in products, so I'm not sure why this caused such a bad reaction. I definitely wouldn't recommend this to anyone with acne.
Alexandra B.
Scinic Honey All in One Ampoule uploaded by Alexandra B.
I love the smell of this Honey aio! I use a tiny amount and pat it into my face to avoid stickiness. It's very hydrating and soothes my dry spots with making the rest of my face oily. It is also brightening. I wouldn't replace all the products it claims to replace it but it is a nice addition. I put it in an airless pump to make dispensing the right amount easier. It comes in a huge jar so it lasts forever! I would recommend this to anyone that wants a boost of hydration!
Laura D.
Omg I didn't think I would find this product on Influenster! I recently bought this in search of something to save money by reducing the number of products I use on my face and I can across this and I gotta say I loveeee it! It's my holy grail face product, it repairs,soothes, and moisturizes while still feeling very light. This product really goes a long way, it's a big jar and you just need a tiny amount to use all over your face and neck
Divya B.
I have been trying different Korean products and this one I really like but I prefer the snail all in one Ampoule more.
Eli T.
San Jose, CA
Lots of product for a very reasonable price! It's an all in one, meaning you don't need to layer on the toner, essence, serum, etc etc that comes with the 10-step ritual. All you need is a small amount, and I mean SMALL amount to cover your face because too much will cause an overwhelming amount of stickiness that takes forever to go away. I've decanted my product into a airless pump bottle to prevent any contamination, but they also provide a plastic spatula to get the product. It's hydrating, but maybe too much sometimes so I only use it when I feel like my skin is really, really dry. I'm a oily girl, so this is just okay for my face. HOWEVER it's amazing for my body. There's also a light fragrance that people either love or hate. It doesn't bother me.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I have been trying out a ton of different Korean skincare products. This is a pretty good all in one item for those days when I don't have time to do it all. I love the way it makes my skin look after using it. My one complaint is that it does leave your skin feeling a little tacky after applying.