BY LANCÔME

scillation Power Booster - Feel the vibration. See the growth.* Let your lashes reach their full potential with this vibrating lash primer and conditioner that boosts the appearance of natural lash growth. The power behind this primer is a combination of the oscillating brush that wraps each lash up to 360 degrees and an innovative formula containing the Crescentia Complex. The gentle vibrations from the wand help massage the nourishing formula into each lash for exceptional lash extension you'll notice day after day.*The vibrating powerprimer enhances lash thickness, density and appearance of length so that naturally occurring lash growth is more visible/noticeable. Does not stimulate lash growth.Benefits:Conditions and protects lashes on contact, so they're stronger and more supple.Preps and improves lash surface for flawless mascara applicationVisibly longer, fuller lashesMaximizes the effects of your favorite mascaraTechnology:Cresentia Complex includes madecassoside, arginine, jojoba oil, ceramide R and vitamin B5 to nurture thin, fragile lashes back to health7,000 micro-vibrations per minute coats lashes with formula up to 360 degreesFormula prepares and improves the lash surface for mascara application-scillation Power Booster see more...

Eryn S.
Eryn S.
Midland, MI
Can definitely see results. My eyelashes feel healthier and look longer instantly. Macy's had a great deal and I wish I would have sucked up while I could. It was a bit more money than I normally pay, but well worth it once I tried it on. Everyone should pamper heir lashes with this.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Boone, NC
Looooove this product! Always put a coat of it on before regular mascara and it totally lengthens my lashes! They become so long and thick.
SARA M.
SARA M.
Pointe Claire, QC
I receive this product as part of a gift basket from my local pharmacy. I love it!

This lash primer / booster helps me to build up my lashes sickness and Link before I apply my mascara. Once you have let it dry a little bit, then you apply your mascara and you have the fullest, thickest, longest fringe possible.

The oscillating feature also helps to get it deep at the base of your lashes and also to separate your lashes as you go up. Definitely a great product to add to your routine if you like to have a big impact with your eye makeup