BY SCIENTIFIC EXPLORER

Please note: This kit contains chemicals that may be harmful if misused.  Read cautions on individual containers carefully.  Not to be used by children except under adult supervision. Endless hours of aromatic joy await you as you pamper yourself with fabulous scents.  The Ultimate Spa and Perfume kit has all the essentials for a complete spa experience, and has more for you to make than any other product available. Using natural ingredients you create bath oils, oatmeal soap, foaming baths, bath balms and more.  Mix sweet softening potions to soak in and learn about aromatherapy as you blend 5 different kinds of perfume. Perfect for spa parties, sleepovers and rainy days. Ages 8 and up. see more...

Cris M.
Clark, NJ
My daughter got this for her birthday. She absolutely loved it. We have a few of the science type of kits from this company and they are all great. I thought the price was fair. Will continue to purchase as long as daughter is interested. Would definietly recommend.
Ally H.
Gilbert, AZ
Omg I tried this with my younger cousin! I used to use kits like this all the time when I was younger. In my opinion these products rock because they let little girls explore their femininity while conducting science experiments. Plus, the perfume I made ended up smelling pretty dang good. Can't say the same for my cousin's.
Natalie H.
Fullerton, CA
This kit is amazing & so much fun! It's great as a Christmas or birthday present & js family safe for everyone!
Chelsea M.
Novato, CA
I used to have this when I was younger and it is great for young girls. It's so much fun! Deff recommend it
Yanira L.
This is such a cute gift idea for anyone I have this to my sister and she absolutely loves it ((:
Paula A.
Mexico City
This kit includes natural ingredients for making your own spa products. Along the way, you will learn what some of the different ingredients are, and what they're used for, as well as a bit of aromatherapy. Great for girls
valentina p.
Es regular siento qué hay mejores cosas ya que no son tan olorosas como a mi gusta pero serviría a alguien que le gusten las cosas no con mucho aroma sería perfecto el pereció me parece que está bien
Andrea R.
Lugo
I like a lot this product and smell very very gooooooood. I love It and i use to use in summer
Krystelle R.
Excuse me.... I'm just wondering, how do you get a ( or if free? ) Voxbox ?