BY SCIENTIFIC EXPLORER

Hey there sugar! Give your skin a sweet treat with this Sugar Polish For Your Body Kit! Combine different fragrances to invent your own delicious candy scent and then make a sugar polish that will refine your skin to baby softness. For ages 9 and up. see more...

• "I kept trying to make sure they didnt eat this!" in 1 review
  • "This is a great way for young girls to get creative and crafty." in 1 review
cassandra b.
Waterford, MI
This could be an awesome forgt for a young family member! I think letting Tweens create their own dents is an amazing idea.
angelica c.
I got this for my god child's 8 year old party and her little friends love it! They were having such a great time making sugar scrubs! I kept trying to make sure they didn't eat this!
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
I think it looks cool and fun I want to try so bad. Where do you buy it at!???????????
Kirsten H.
This is a really fun and unique project that little girls love to do! It puts creativity and originality together for a fun experience.
Donna M.
Alabaster, AL
This is actually pretty cool, the girls I work with loved it! I had some leftovers and even some of my friends loved it... good for all ages.
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
I bought this for my 10 yr old and she loves it! She loves being able to make something on her own and then be able to use the scrubs she made. We have even bought it a couple of times for her friends as birthday gifts.
Brittni S.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a great way for young girls to get creative and crafty. Perfect for a sleepover!
Martha G.
I got this for my niece and she absolutely loved it! It's good for kids that like to be crafty.
Joretta F.
brundidge, AL
My little girl loves this. she makes all kinds of polishes with this. she thinks she's grown up
Jessica P.
Ypsilanti, MI
Is this product for kids I'm guessing? Is it edible?
hannah c.
Do you recommend this?
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
What do you think of this product?
Gracie G.