BY SCIENTIFIC EXPLORER

Get ready to pucker up when you make your own sour candy. How sour can you go? Learn the science behind candy making with this fun make-it-yourself kit. This kit includes everything you need to make sour liquid candy, hard candy, powder candy, lollipops, gummies and more! Ages 8 & Up. see more...

• Can younger ages be able to use this ...Younger kids can use this. The... 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a super fun yummy you that brings chemistry and fun to life !" in 2 reviews
  • "he loved getting this as a Christmas present last year and had fun opening and creating things with his friends!" in 1 review
Justine M.
Justine M.
San Antonio, TX
Yum looks fun and tasty! I wanna be a kid all over again. Deff be on top of my Christmas list
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
I had gotten this for my sons birthday, it was fun at first but it was mostly messy & he barely ate any of the candy he made. Even though we had more left to make it ended up in storage because he wasn't really into it
Ann W.
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
This is a super fun way for kids to explore how candy is made! It is hands on and a great learning tool also!
Becky P.
Becky P.
Kenosha, WI
This would be fun for my son,and he absolutely loves anything sour! It seems a bit expensive though
Kim T.
Kim T.
North East, PA
My 7 year old has this and loves it! It combines his two favorite things - science and candy!
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
My brother whom is 10 gives this 5 stars! he loved getting this as a Christmas present last year and had fun opening and creating things with his friends!
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Riverside , CA
This look like fun I heard such good reviews on thisπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Amber R.
Amber R.
This is a super fun yummy you that brings chemistry and fun to life ! It is a wonderful Christmas Present ! I love this and so does my sister !
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Goodyear, AZ
I love when you can combine education with fun. Products like this help to keeps engaged in scientific inquiry whilst playing which is the best kind of kinesthetic learning!
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Ashland, KY
I got this product thinking that it would be a really fun thing for my girls to do together.... NO. It was a huge sticky mess by the time it was done. They seemed to enjoy the sour taste of the candy but I was confident for a long while that evening that I would never remove it from my kitchen table.
Deborah S.
Deborah S.
Can younger ages be able to use this also or is it really only recommended for the older kids.