BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - Scientific American Magazine provides a forum where working scientists and Nobel laureates present their latest work in a broad range of fields, including medicine, technology, energy, the environment, business, and more. Written and edited with technically educated professionals and managers in mind, each issue of Scientific American Magazine provides all the relevant information on how the latest advances apply to industry, the professions, and public policy. see more...

Eric H.
Gilbert, AZ
One of those magazines you just cannot live without. I commonly go cover to cover. Always full of great articles and info.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
I found out about this magazine in college when we had to read and present scientific articles in one of my classes. I've enjoyed reading it ever since. Some of the info is a little dry so it may not be for everyone but I really like it.
Ruby D.
I lI've science and learning newww things and what new studies are out their I ready this once and I loved it!!
Sarah W.
This is one of my favorite magazines. Covering a variety of topics, Scientific American has something for almost anyone with an interest in science or technology. I prefer to have a digital subscription and use ScientificAmerican.com rather than a print subscription, but that's just me.
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
I love to constantly learn new things and this magazine does it. its pretty wonderful.
Christian D.
Sunrise, FL
I love this magazine! I am a self proclaimed science nerd, so I thoroughly enjoy reading most of the articles in this magazine. Some of them can be written in a language the non-science savvy person will not understand, but many of the articles are understood to a degree where you can get what the article is trying to convey even if you do not fully understand the scientific concepts behind it. Great gift subscription for your favorite science nerd!
Marisa C.
Ocala, FL
I use this magazine a lot for my HS science classes. It allows the use of STEM articles for all students.
Olivia R.
Scientific American Magazine is perfect for people like me. I like to constantly be learning. The articles are always fairly entertaining and informative.
Camille S.
I have been reading these since i was a kid...recommend to all young old teaches you so much things....
Candace L.
Solid science reporting for the average person -- fascinating articles on hot research topics.