BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - Scientific American Magazine provides a forum where working scientists and Nobel laureates present their latest work in a broad range of fields, including medicine, technology, energy, the environment, business, and more. Written and edited with technically educated professionals and managers in mind, each issue of Scientific American Magazine provides all the relevant information on how the latest advances apply to industry, the professions, and public policy. see more...

Christian D.
Sunrise, FL
I love this magazine! I am a self proclaimed science nerd, so I thoroughly enjoy reading most of the articles in this magazine. Some of them can be written in a language the non-science savvy person will not understand, but many of the articles are understood to a degree where you can get what the article is trying to convey even if you do not fully understand the scientific concepts behind it. Great gift subscription for your favorite science nerd!
Sarah W.
This is one of my favorite magazines. Covering a variety of topics, Scientific American has something for almost anyone with an interest in science or technology. I prefer to have a digital subscription and use ScientificAmerican.com rather than a print subscription, but that's just me.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
I found out about this magazine in college when we had to read and present scientific articles in one of my classes. I've enjoyed reading it ever since. Some of the info is a little dry so it may not be for everyone but I really like it.
Maria A.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I started to read this because i heard it was good for the MCAT. this magazine is sucha great read and a good way to kill time. The articles teach you so much and they pretty much have some of everything in the magazine you will eventually find an article that suits you. I think most of the articles are interesting.
Ashley R.
Lakeland, FL
I subscribe to this magazine to keep up with happenings in the science world. The online version is great and the articles are accessible -- even for non-experts. Articles cover a good range of genres and they do a lot of outreach for children and the community.
Jenna R.
This is a phenomenal magazine. I am definitely not a scientist but the articles for Scientific American are always very straightforward and easy to read. With a wide range of articles and excellent writing, Scientific American is a great read.
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
This magazine is amazing - a person doesn't need to be highly involved in scientific pursuits to enjoy (and understand) the articles. Always interesting topics, and quality authors.
Eric H.
Gilbert, AZ
One of those magazines you just cannot live without. I commonly go cover to cover. Always full of great articles and info.
Zuleyma D.
I lI've science and learning newww things and what new studies are out their I ready this once and I loved it!!
Marisa C.
Ocala, FL
I use this magazine a lot for my HS science classes. It allows the use of STEM articles for all students.