BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - Scientific American Magazine provides a forum where working scientists and Nobel laureates present their latest work in a broad range of fields, including medicine, technology, energy, the environment, business, and more. Written and edited with technically educated professionals and managers in mind, each issue of Scientific American Magazine provides all the relevant information on how the latest advances apply to industry, the professions, and public policy. see more...

Jane F.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
I found out about this magazine in college when we had to read and present scientific articles in one of my classes. I've enjoyed reading it ever since. Some of the info is a little dry so it may not be for everyone but I really like it.
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
I lI've science and learning newww things and what new studies are out their I ready this once and I loved it!!
Cadie J.
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
I love to constantly learn new things and this magazine does it. its pretty wonderful.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
This is one of my favorite magazines. Covering a variety of topics, Scientific American has something for almost anyone with an interest in science or technology. I prefer to have a digital subscription and use ScientificAmerican.com rather than a print subscription, but that's just me.
Eric H.
Eric H.
Gilbert, AZ
One of those magazines you just cannot live without. I commonly go cover to cover. Always full of great articles and info.
Marisa C.
Marisa C.
Ocala, FL
I use this magazine a lot for my HS science classes. It allows the use of STEM articles for all students.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Lakeland, Florida
I subscribe to this magazine to keep up with happenings in the science world. The online version is great and the articles are accessible -- even for non-experts. Articles cover a good range of genres and they do a lot of outreach for children and the community.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
This is a phenomenal magazine. I am definitely not a scientist but the articles for Scientific American are always very straightforward and easy to read. With a wide range of articles and excellent writing, Scientific American is a great read.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
This magazine is amazing - a person doesn't need to be highly involved in scientific pursuits to enjoy (and understand) the articles. Always interesting topics, and quality authors.
Candace L.
Candace L.
Solid science reporting for the average person -- fascinating articles on hot research topics.