Science of Sleep Spinal Back Memory Foam Pillow uploaded by Elaine J.

BY SCIENCE OF SLEEP

This lower back support pillow relieves strain and stress in the lower back while you sleep or rest during the day to relieve stress as needed;  The all important "S-Curve" is maintained at all times to help keep a healthy posture day or night;  Self-molding, self-contouring memory foam surface conforms to your body s natural curves- relieving strain and stress.  Zip off plush cover removes for easy care--wash & dry gentle. see more...

Tina K.
Holden , La.
This it the mosts softest pillow i'v ever had. I love sleeping on this pillow.
cherrelle b.
Kennewick , WA
Memory foam pillows are the best. Especially when you want a good nights rest
Amanda N.
Winnipeg
These tend to be a little to expensive, and don't work as well as they can. I don't really see the need for this unless I could buy it under prescription and get money back for it.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1961 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 5
I;ve never heard of this product before but from the reviews that I've read it seems to be a good product I so need a product like this one that works due to having back pain and sore neck all the time
justin c.
Ogden, UT
Good pillow i really enjoyed it for the time being, it did however start to get hard and i was unable to use it anymore after that
Leah H.
Seattle, WA
My back occasionally hurts so I tried this and now I use it every night. It works pretty well and I like the price.
Taneisha h.
Good quality perfect for the bed room living room come in a variety of colors perfect for a gift recommend to all
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
OUCH! I tried this for a good week but I just woke up with severe neck pain every morning. No thank you!
Sammi K.
Cloquet, MN
Honestly, I really am not a fan of these. I feel like I am sleeping on a brick with these.
Brenda R.
I would love to try this it would be amazing to try my spin is in s shape and hurts a lot
beatriz o.
Los Angeles, CA
I have back problems can't sleep well would this help reduce my back pain?
Lindsay H.
Finksburg, MD
I'm sorry but that look uncomfortable with the way the woman is sleeping in the picture. who can sleep like that?
staci I.
Is it better for you to use it while lying down or sitting in a chair for a long time?
Destinee T.
Is this worth purchasing? is it comfortable throughout the night?
Susan S.
Bradenton, FL
Doe's this help ? doe's anyone have it