BY SCIENCE OF SLEEP

This lower back support pillow relieves strain and stress in the lower back while you sleep or rest during the day to relieve stress as needed;  The all important "S-Curve" is maintained at all times to help keep a healthy posture day or night;  Self-molding, self-contouring memory foam surface conforms to your body s natural curves- relieving strain and stress.  Zip off plush cover removes for easy care--wash & dry gentle. see more...

danielle w.
Melbourne, FL
This pillow is amazing. I take it with me everywhere I go and if I don't have it I can not sleep!
Tracy D.
These pillows are so comfy, they make you sleep so much better and even fits in any pillow case
Lisa E.
Port Huron, MI
I have a horrible back so I tried this, it was pretty hard and it took awhile to get use to
Zelena B.
OMG I need this!! My back and neck always hurt in the mornings this would be so perfectūüėä
Rhonda R.
Northridge, CA
I would love to try this since I have a few issues with my back and sleeping comfortably
The memory foam pillows are great since they are hard but have enough give and support
Kaitlyn D.
Iselin, NJ
Super comfortable and love sleeping with them! the mattress are even better than this!
Felisha Y.
Woodstock
If you have back problems this will definitely help! You will get a great nights rest.
Rheanna H.
Richland, WA
It's great for people with back problems such as myself. It really helps support.
Tina K.
Holden , La.
This it the mosts softest pillow i'v ever had. I love sleeping on this pillow.
beatriz o.
Los Angeles, CA
I have back problems can't sleep well would this help reduce my back pain?
Lindsay H.
Finksburg, MD
I'm sorry but that look uncomfortable with the way the woman is sleeping in the picture. who can sleep like that?
staci I.
Is it better for you to use it while lying down or sitting in a chair for a long time?
Destinee T.
Is this worth purchasing? is it comfortable throughout the night?
Susan S.
Bradenton, FL
Doe's this help ? doe's anyone have it