BY SCIENCE OF SLEEP

This lower back support pillow relieves strain and stress in the lower back while you sleep or rest during the day to relieve stress as needed;  The all important "S-Curve" is maintained at all times to help keep a healthy posture day or night;  Self-molding, self-contouring memory foam surface conforms to your body s natural curves- relieving strain and stress.  Zip off plush cover removes for easy care--wash & dry gentle. see more...

linda h.
This pillow is good for pregnancy. But I wish it was softer. Big enough for my body and baby daughter to cuddle in.
Haleigh B.
This really helped my lower back pain. Wasn't too sure about it at first but it changed my mind after a few uses.
Lisa J.
Catonsville , MD
I bought this for my husband and his bad back. He loves it and is feeling improvement already throughout the day!
Hannah K.
Prospect, OH
First couple nights the pillow is very hard and takes a little time to get used to. But after awhile it's great!
Tiffany S.
I use this in my chair at work. It is comfortable there, but in my bed it is the most uncomfortable thing ever.
Natalie W.
Bethel, PA
LOVE LOVE LOVE memory foam for pillows. I love being able to lay down in my dorm on a nice memory foam pillow
Asad A.
Detroit, MI
Omg I need this for my back heard it works really good and just from the description it seems to be amazing
Jennifer  b.
Canton, OH
Definitely worth the money I love this pillow after a long day it helps relieve my back pain almost instantly
Callie D.
St Clairsvle, OH
I didn't think I would like these at first, but now I love them. It really improves my neck and back pain.
Paige H.
Carol Stream, IL
I thought that this alright. Just alright.. I bought one that is similar that is much cheaper and better.
beatriz o.
Los Angeles, CA
I have back problems can't sleep well would this help reduce my back pain?
Lindsay H.
Finksburg, MD
I'm sorry but that look uncomfortable with the way the woman is sleeping in the picture. who can sleep like that?
staci I.
Is it better for you to use it while lying down or sitting in a chair for a long time?
Destinee T.
Is this worth purchasing? is it comfortable throughout the night?
Susan S.
Bradenton, FL
Doe's this help ? doe's anyone have it