Science of Sleep Spinal Back Memory Foam Pillow uploaded by Elaine J.

BY SCIENCE OF SLEEP

This lower back support pillow relieves strain and stress in the lower back while you sleep or rest during the day to relieve stress as needed;  The all important "S-Curve" is maintained at all times to help keep a healthy posture day or night;  Self-molding, self-contouring memory foam surface conforms to your body s natural curves- relieving strain and stress.  Zip off plush cover removes for easy care--wash & dry gentle. see more...

Crystal H.
Bristol, TN
Its a great pillow but i wouldn't pay the price for it again. But if you experience really bad back pain it absolutely works
Alicia B.
Campton, KY
Haven't used this but would love one. I have awful neck pain. By the end of the day I can't hold my head up! Need this!
Jenna C.
Jewett City, CT
If you have back problems this will definitely help you sleep better. Or even if you don't any problems its comfortable
Kelly K.
Scranton, PA
Great product for those who are pregnant and have pain in your lower back I used this with 5 pregnancies and still use it
Ivonne C.
Long Beach , CA
mistypatch
Armona
Very uncomfortable pillow. I have laid with it and it makes my back hurt even more then when I didn't have this pillow
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Decorator Expert Level 1
My neck has bothered me for a year I have been using this for 3 months and love it - perfect angle great nights sleep
linda h.
This pillow is good for pregnancy. But I wish it was softer. Big enough for my body and baby daughter to cuddle in.
Alexandra M.
Orlando, FL
This "pillow" isn't comfortable at all. It actually kinda hurts when you lay on it. It is a total waste of money.
mia s.
I tried this product in stores and it actually took some pressure off my back that i had from a previous accident.
beatriz o.
Los Angeles, CA
I have back problems can't sleep well would this help reduce my back pain?
Lindsay H.
Finksburg, MD
I'm sorry but that look uncomfortable with the way the woman is sleeping in the picture. who can sleep like that?
staci I.
Is it better for you to use it while lying down or sitting in a chair for a long time?
Destinee T.
Is this worth purchasing? is it comfortable throughout the night?
Susan S.
Bradenton, FL
Doe's this help ? doe's anyone have it