Science of Sleep Spinal Back Memory Foam Pillow uploaded by Elaine J.

BY SCIENCE OF SLEEP

This lower back support pillow relieves strain and stress in the lower back while you sleep or rest during the day to relieve stress as needed;  The all important "S-Curve" is maintained at all times to help keep a healthy posture day or night;  Self-molding, self-contouring memory foam surface conforms to your body s natural curves- relieving strain and stress.  Zip off plush cover removes for easy care--wash & dry gentle. see more...

Hannah C.
Albuquerque , NM
I usually love memory foam pillows or mattress pads, but these seem uncomfortable to have under your back. When I tried it, I actually found it very difficult to sleep.
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
I just got one of these for Christmas. Have only been using it for a week now and I have to say it has already been helping me wake up with less back pain.
Jennifer R.
Brooklyn, NY
This looks like it was custom made for me! I am dying to try this item. I have a slipped disc and Sciatica so this looks like it would be a dream!!
Angel I.
I have Sciatica and I received this pillow from a friend and it has truly given me comfort. I sleep much better and I even use it when watching tv.
Leslie E.
To begin with its not comfortable but after awhile it does wonders on your back! i do recommend this product. Especially, if you have back problems.
Lindsey G.
Big Lake, MN
Pillow seems quite hard the first few nights you sleep on it and you wake up kind of achey but after a while you definitely start to feel better.
Deidre L.
Monclova, OH
This looks like it would tremendously help with my back pain. It would be great to use at work while I am sitting all day and also in my bed.
Dana C.
Pelion, SC
Being that I have scoliosis, I would normally give this product a try. But after seeing other peoples reviews I wouldn't dare buy it.
Paulette G.
Absolutely in love with this pillow. It's given me the best sleep after having my children. I wake with very minimal back pain.
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
My favorite pillow ever!!! My neck and back pain is totally gone after sleeping with this pillow for about two weeks! So pleased!
beatriz o.
Los Angeles, CA
I have back problems can't sleep well would this help reduce my back pain?
Lindsay H.
Finksburg, MD
I'm sorry but that look uncomfortable with the way the woman is sleeping in the picture. who can sleep like that?
staci I.
Is it better for you to use it while lying down or sitting in a chair for a long time?
Destinee T.
Is this worth purchasing? is it comfortable throughout the night?
Susan S.
Bradenton, FL
Doe's this help ? doe's anyone have it