Science of Sleep Spinal Back Memory Foam Pillow uploaded by Elaine J.

BY SCIENCE OF SLEEP

This lower back support pillow relieves strain and stress in the lower back while you sleep or rest during the day to relieve stress as needed;  The all important "S-Curve" is maintained at all times to help keep a healthy posture day or night;  Self-molding, self-contouring memory foam surface conforms to your body s natural curves- relieving strain and stress.  Zip off plush cover removes for easy care--wash & dry gentle. see more...

Nancy C.
Davenport, IA
I believe this product is fairly affordable for its quality and the wonders it has on my back. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that has trouble sleeping, due to back problems
Elizabeth P.
Wilmington, OH
These really do help. There is a bit of a adjustment period to get used to them though. Helps with pain & betters your posture to improve your sleep and every day quality of life.
Dierdre L.
Pasco, WA
I've seen an amazing transformation in my husband since using this product. Just a week ago he couldn't stand up on his own and walked very crooked. Now not only is he sleeping all night but his energy and comfort level are improving every day!
Steve G.
Biggers, AR
This is a great pillow that is worth every penny. I've always had trouble sleeping because I would get hot, but this pillow regulates the temperature to keep your head cool.
Ashley F.
For years I had an awful time sleeping, due to the problems with my back, and ever since I purchased this pillow I always get a great night sleep! This product is a must!!
Melissa L.
Jacksonville , FL
I have a very curvy back. My tail bone sticks out more than normal people so laying flat on my back hurts when I'm laying on it too long. And this helps alot!!! A big yes!
Talena T.
Greenville, SC
When I hurt my back I got this pillow and it helped so much it made a lot of the pain go away and I could actually sleep I would recommend this to anyone that has hurt there back or has back problems
Miranda V.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I have a lot of back problems and back pain and this really helps. This is probably one of the best things I have purchased. its saved me from lots of aches and pains
Janet W.
My husband bought this pillow with hopes that it would help alleviate back pain associate with spinal pressure, and the contour of the pillow made the issue worse.
Sarah K.
New Orleans, LA
I wanted to try this pillow because I normally have neck problems and trouble sleeping - it worked okay but I prefer the shape of most tempurpedic pillows with a divot in the middle
beatriz o.
Los Angeles, CA
I have back problems can't sleep well would this help reduce my back pain?
Lindsay H.
Finksburg, MD
I'm sorry but that look uncomfortable with the way the woman is sleeping in the picture. who can sleep like that?
staci I.
Is it better for you to use it while lying down or sitting in a chair for a long time?
Destinee T.
Is this worth purchasing? is it comfortable throughout the night?
Susan S.
Bradenton, FL
Doe's this help ? doe's anyone have it