BY SCIENCE OF SLEEP

Gently sloping butterfly shape eases your body into an ideal resting position perfect for anyone sleeping on their back during any part of the night.  The contoured cut-out contours to the precise back shape to provide the ultimate support helping to alleviate morning back pain--assuring perfect body support & alignment posture.  Filled with hypo allergenic polyester fiber fill.  Fits standard pillowcase. PLEASE NOTE: WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS FOR THIS ITEM DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE PRODUCT. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "If you have a hard time sleeping I would trecommend this because it helps your spine and your body to relax." in 1 review
April B.
Rittman, OH
Sierra W.
Vernon Hill, VA
These are good but u need two because they seem to deflate a lot
Sarah L.
I like it I bought this for my mom because she suffers from back pain she loves it she says that it makes her bones hurt less
Salma B.
My grandparents suffer from spine pain this would be a great gift to give them ihope it works for my grandparents
Joleen F.
Dartmouth , NS
My back is always sore in the morning ..are these pilllows any good ?
Rosmery P.