Science Diet Dog Food
By Hill's Pet Nutrition
#74 in Dog Food
Deborah Ann N.
Cairo, GA

Does anyone know why they changed the formula?

Connie J.
Connie J.
Sapulpa, OK
3 years, 9 months ago
I didn't know that they had
Autumn N.
Autumn N.
4 years, 3 months ago
Idk but they did something right because my cat loves it.
Kathleen H.
Christina K.
Prt Washingtn, WI
5 years, 1 month ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They are slowly changing the formulas, so far I've seen them change the puppy food - it looks almost completely different (if you have ever seen their prescription food Dry i/d, thats what it looks like). They are making it without corn (but from what I can tell, they still have other grain products in it - and I think they still have corn as the #6 ingredient in the adult food)
No idea
No idea
Keyona W.
Keyona W.
Utica, MO
5 years, 2 months ago
My hubs and I had no idea they changed anything until we went to Petsmart yesterday to go and buy more dog food. We just got a little bag to make sure our dog would be able to handle it in case it makes him sick or something.
Katie V.
Katie V.
Hillsboro, OR
5 years, 4 months ago
They are suppose to be changing to make some of the foods more natural and healthy. Probably because they get so many complaints because of the cheap unhealthy ingredients they put in their food!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
5 years, 5 months ago
No idea, that was a bad move.
Sarah B.