Schwinn Women's 700c Gateway 28

Schwinn Women's 700c Gateway 28" Hybrid Bike - Teal

BY SCHWINN #62 in uncategorized

Forget the car and ride on this city bike from schwinn. This women's bike features a carriage rack with a clip on the back for grocery items. The spring construction and cushioned seat make the ride extra comfortable. see more...

Schwinn Women's 700c Gateway 28
Schwinn Women's 700c Gateway 28" Hybrid Bike - Teal
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Being Eco-friendly is in. so why not get a basket and ride to your local grocery store and pick up a few "musts" on this adorable bike while getting exercise. I Love my bike, I put a basket on mine.
Kara S.
Kara S.
Newport, KY
I have a Schwinn hybrid and love it! I grew up riding mountain bikes and stopped biking all together a couple of years ago because the west hurt my bottom too badly. I got a Schwinn hybrid a couple of months ago and have had no problems in that area- it's been great! And it's super cute too. :)
Sabrynab b.
Sabrynab b.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Awesome bike to just take a laid back ride. Color is awesome too and a definite eye catcher
Ericka G.
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
I use to have this a while back and its really good for any terrain . I like the color it came in also, they were all in light colors (the ones i saw at target) I love this bike ♥♥
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Wichita, KS
Awesome little bike reminds me of one I had as a little girl just bigger ! Nice big seat so my bottom won't hurt LOL
Christa D.
Christa D.
Shreveport, LA
I recently got this bike and love it. I am only 5 ft tall and this bike is a wonderful fit for my short frame.. It has a wonderful smooth cruiser ride with a nice seat. I was so happy with my purchase.
Skylar T.
Skylar T.
North East, MD
I really like this bike! It is super girly and great to ride on bike trails. I have ridden on blacktop as well as trails with grass and these bike got through it with ease.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Silsbee, TX
Have this bike and the green one too love them on long bike rides with the family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zena C.
Zena C.
Vandergrift , PA
Is this bike good for riding on roads as well as in the grass or off road? I'm looking to buy a new bike and I want one that is good for both.
Anika E.
Anika E.
Are these comfortable to ride for long periods? Where can you purchase this color?