Schwinn Turismo Swivel Jogger Double Stroller uploaded by Ashlee Z.Schwinn Turismo Swivel Jogger Double Stroller uploaded by Ashlee Z.

BY SCHWINN

The schwinn turismo jogger has a lockable swivel wheel for easy maneuverability. Pneumatic tires offer a smooth and comfortable ride. The jogger has an adjustable 5-point harness to keep your child buckled in place. It has a lightweight aluminum frame and 2 cup holders for you and 2 more for your little ones. This schwinn double jogging stroller has a rubberized slip-resistant handle for a secure grip while jogging and a storage basket for carrying toys, bottles and other necessities. This umbrella stroller can hold a maximum weight of up to 100 lbs. Recommended for children ages 6 months and up. see more...

Caitlin B.
Performs just the way I need it to! Love the basket underneath, and the swivel front tire. It was affordable, but still good quality. I am able to fit 2 in the seats, and older one on the foot rest in front if she needs a break. Very pleased!
Kristina C.
Lake Ariel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This stroller is fantastic!  We’ve used it for so many trips and never had any issues.  The wheels come on and off so easily which makes it fit so much better in our van.  Smooth steering and light weight.  Highly recommend!
Nichole P.
Salem, SC
I bought at double stroller when i found out I was having twin girls, and got the side by side just like this. adored it. the only trouble i had with it was when i was in town, i had trouble fitting through some doors and aisles. loved it otherwise.
Kristin H.
Bradley, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We love our Schwinn! The seats are a perfect fit for the kids, they can easily sit up or lay back if they want to. The tray is the perfect, my boys love it. It folds up easily and fits in the back of our SUV. We recommend it to everyone!
Ashlee Z.
Granville, NY
I have been using this stroller for about two months and I am really enjoying it. My kids are 7 months and 3.75 years. They both for and they both enjoy it. The Sherpa lining was good for the baby in the chilly weather. He also fits nice in the seat & the buckles work great. I like the window with the flap (roll up and secure is nice!). My 3 year old enjoys walks still and like the snack tray. He is a little log for the foot rest so that is a little awkward but it works.
I would buy this again. I am hoping to get use out of it for the whole summer & my oldest doesn't get sick of it.
Lauren B.
Marysville, OH
I've had this for about a month now and I am so glad I purchased it. It already has quite a few miles on it. It is very durable and well built. I love that each child has their own tray and cup holder. Also the wheel lock control is easily accessible when running. My only complaints are, the compartment isn't big enough to fit my iPhone and my phone speaker is louder than the speaker that came with it. It is also hard to close at first. It's still tough but I think over time it will get easier. We use this daily on walks and runs. I have a three year old and a 7 month old.
Megan V.
Tinley Park, IL
I can't begin to tell you how much Inlove this double jogger. I love the separate trays for each kid the best. So if one gets out, the other kid is still able to have their tray closed. This has been durable and we get tons of compliments on it! I would love the compartment on the bottom to be more easily accessed.
Joni E.
Mohawk
This stroller is surprisingly easy to push and navigate, despite its size! Comfortable and secure. We use heavily for running and walking, has held up great. Only complaint is that it doesn't fold up very small- pretty bulky to take with. I have a midsize SUV- we need to take the tray off after folding it to fit.
Lauren W.
Coolville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this stroller. So easy to push with just one hand and maneuvers with ease! I have a 3.5 year old and a 14 month old and you can barely tell a weight difference while pushing this stroller!
Alyssa B.
Windsor, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is by far my favorite stroller company I use the strollers like cars.
So easy to handle. Can go off roaring with these bad boys only downside is no cup holders that would be amazing