Schwinn Turismo Swivel Jogger Double - Gray/Blue uploaded by Ashlee Z.Schwinn Turismo Swivel Jogger Double - Gray/Blue uploaded by Ashlee Z.

BY SCHWINN

The schwinn turismo swivel-wheel double jogger is built on a durable and lightweight aluminum frame. It has a 2-seater design and comes with a spring suspension system for smooth rides. This baby jogger stroller has adjustable harnesses to secure your little ones. Its locking wheels allow easy mobility and effortless parking. The strollers slip-resistant handle is adjustable and rubberized, giving you a comfortable grip while you jog. A built-in mp3 player speaker keeps your children entertained. Its 4 built-in cup holders keep parents and babies' beverages handy. see more...

Kristin H.
Bradley, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We love our Schwinn! The seats are a perfect fit for the kids, they can easily sit up or lay back if they want to. The tray is the perfect, my boys love it. It folds up easily and fits in the back of our SUV. We recommend it to everyone!
Ashlee Z.
Granville, NY
I have been using this stroller for about two months and I am really enjoying it. My kids are 7 months and 3.75 years. They both for and they both enjoy it. The Sherpa lining was good for the baby in the chilly weather. He also fits nice in the seat & the buckles work great. I like the window with the flap (roll up and secure is nice!). My 3 year old enjoys walks still and like the snack tray. He is a little log for the foot rest so that is a little awkward but it works.
I would buy this again. I am hoping to get use out of it for the whole summer & my oldest doesn't get sick of it.
Lauren B.
Marysville, OH
I've had this for about a month now and I am so glad I purchased it. It already has quite a few miles on it. It is very durable and well built. I love that each child has their own tray and cup holder. Also the wheel lock control is easily accessible when running. My only complaints are, the compartment isn't big enough to fit my iPhone and my phone speaker is louder than the speaker that came with it. It is also hard to close at first. It's still tough but I think over time it will get easier. We use this daily on walks and runs. I have a three year old and a 7 month old.
Megan V.
Tinley Park, IL
I can't begin to tell you how much Inlove this double jogger. I love the separate trays for each kid the best. So if one gets out, the other kid is still able to have their tray closed. This has been durable and we get tons of compliments on it! I would love the compartment on the bottom to be more easily accessed.
Lauren W.
Coolville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this stroller. So easy to push with just one hand and maneuvers with ease! I have a 3.5 year old and a 14 month old and you can barely tell a weight difference while pushing this stroller!
Alyssa B.
Windsor, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is by far my favorite stroller company I use the strollers like cars.
So easy to handle. Can go off roaring with these bad boys only downside is no cup holders that would be amazing