BY SCHWINN

The schwinn arrow fixed wheel jogger in green and gray has an adjustable 5-point harness to help keep your little one secure. Its locking wheels prevent unexpected movement and a bicycle-style handbrake lets you control the jogger as needed. The schwinn single jogging stroller has a rubberized handle that's resistant to slipping for a comfortable grip. It has a molded parent tray with 2 cup holders for keeping beverages handy and a sun visor to keep your child protected from the elements. The 3-wheel jogging stroller has a basket underneath the seat for keeping baby essentials within reach. You can fold the jogger quickly and... see more...

LEAR28018 A.
I absolutely love this stroller! I have had several brands I won't mention and none of them were as easy to maneuver. Stylish and functional. Great for walking, jogging and running!
Amanda W.
Harviell, MO
I want this stroller so bad because you can go down gravel and rougher area with it and if you wanna pick up the pace you can tons better than the regular cheap o
Davina A.
Yucaipa, CA
Jennifer A.
Berea, KY
I love the joggie strollers. I'm in love so cute. I gotta get me one. I wish I had one now just like this one. its so so so cute.
Monique G.
I absolutely love jogging strollers. I have heard amazing things about this brand I would love to have one.
Antoinette L.
Love these strollers , they are so awesome your baby gets to get out while you get to workout
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Nice stroller. Easy turn corners with and is very simple to fold out and put away.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
Mega Parent Expert
Is this jogging stroller worth the money? There are so many brands now.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Where can i buy it?
Chelsea R.
Lake Ozark, MO
Does this work well if you're not walking on a concrete path?
Emma B.
Mega Parent Expert
Would this be use able on a dirt road