BY SCHWINN

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Schwinn arrow double jogger - red and black see more...

Review (1)
Erin B.
Rochester, IL
This is a fantastic double stroller. I have had mine for several months and have been so glad I invested in it. I wish I bought it earlier. I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 10-month-old and it is perfect for us. I almost bought a more expensive stroller and I am so glad I didn't.

Pros:
- price
- space
- ease of use while jogging
- compact storage
- front wheel lock near hand
- comes with tray and soft padding
-adjustable handle
- dual adjustable shades

Cons:
- It was hard to close-- not sure if it is just mine but I broke nail after nail trying to close it. After about a week, it finally seemed to get a little easier.
- It won't fit through doorways.
- It can veer to one way which can be easily fixed by tweaking the wheel.
- The storage near the handle doesn't fit an iPhone.
- It is somewhat small for preschoolers and toddlers (depending on the size of your child).