Schweppes Tonic Water uploaded by Brande M.Schweppes Tonic Water uploaded by Laritza  M.

BY SCHWEPPES #12 in Seltzers & Tonics

Pack of 6 10oz bottles see more...

Amanda S.
Milford
The only tonic water I’ll drink! It’s delicious and fresh every time. Mix it with cranberry juice, Tanqueray Gin, or just by itself with a light squeeze of lemon or lime. Nothing beats Schweppes tonic.
Kay T.
Llano
You can find this in off brand and it is about the same thing.  I don't drink it straight, though my husband sometimes does.  A favorite to mix with Gin for me.  Its really not a bad price either.  I like to purchase HEB brand when I can otherwise this is my go to!
Shayla K.
Zionsville, IN
I love an ice cold refreshing gin and tonic from time to time, and this tonic water is great to mix with! It has a good taste and it's super cheap! I love using this with my gin and adding a nice squeeze of lime. The tonic has such a nice, fresh taste to it!
Kiah G.
West fargo, ND
I like to use tonic water when I’m having a drink because it is better for me to drink than pop. When I drink this i like to mix it with vodka and a lime which is the perfect combination. I like this tonic water, but some of the store brands are cheaper and they taste the same.
Tina D.
Kimball, MI
We usually use Schwepp's Tonic Water for mixing with cocktails. It works well as a mixer. I've never tried drinking it straight, although my husband has for an upset stomach. I would recommend this product.
Rachel N.
Crofton, MD
This tonic water tastes great as a mixer for alcoholic beverages. It does not add a lot of unnecessary calories and is very cheap. If you are looking for a good tonic water, buy this. I would recommend to others.
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
This soda has the perfect amount of bubbly! It goes great with a shot of vodka. This product is affordable And has a great flavor. I would recommend this brand to anyone. I know I will certainly keep buying it.
Sharonda T.
I'm a big fan of any sparkling, light carbonated drinks. They are refreshing and a change from my usual h2o on the rocks. I always do a recipe where use half juice and have tonic to cut the calories. Love it.
Katie G.
It might be cheap and basic but this is my favorite tonic water to drink with gin or vodka and a little bit of lime. It's not overly bitter and it goes well with pretty much any kind of gin. I also like that it is very affordable and you can purchase small (much more recyclable) glass bottles so you don't have to worry about it going flat.
Grissel C.
This tonic drink is my favorite when I make mixed drinks, it is the perfect complement of flavor that I need to give the special touch to my alcoholic drinks. I prefer this product without hesitation, in comparison with other brands. I would buy it at any time.
Kendra R.
Does this have any health benefits?