BY SCHWEPPES #29 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Pleasure of mixing. Contains quinine. - Prepare and Use: Best served iced cold. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ebony W.
Huntsville, AL
Not good at all to me. This might be somebody else cup of tea but definitely not mine. I actually tried this by mistake. A friend had poured a cup for themselves and I thought it was my drink and took a big sip. If you like tonic water this drink for you.
Anthony D.
All about my bitterlemon on ice. It was a favorite of my grandfathers and I now drink it as well. On an extra hot day it is the perfect way to cool off. The strong citrus taste is crisp and refreshing! Add gin and make a perfect summer cocktail
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Slobodanka P.
Tallmadge, OH
If I could drink only one drink for the rest of my life it would be this drink. They’re so hard o find where I live and whenever I do I get so excited. This is way better than any other carbonated drink you can think of.
Tina B.
Las Vegas , NV
I truthfully didn’t care for this flavor drink although the price was affordable and left a horrible aftertaste I would more than likely never purchase this flavor again I will stick with the regular ginger rail. I purchased this at Sam’s Club
Jennifer S.
Los Angeles, CA
Recent discovery while in Europe and I couldn't get enough. I love butter drinks and this is a pretty good one. Not so bitter as aperitifs like crodino, but it still has that profile along with a nice lemony taste. Despite being bitter, there is still a ton of sugar in it unfortunately. Also, still waiting to see if I can find it here in the states.
Caroline T.
Love to try new stuff and this is a brand I used to have while in Brazil and I’m so happy I can find t in America as well. I always buy carbonated water and this is one I always have in my apartment. It is amazing to make drinks, specially the lime flavor.
Harley G.
Readfield, ME
Bought it thinking id try something new, but I'm not a very big fan. The taste was bland and wasn't as bubbly as I thought it would be. I wont be buying it again.
Meggan T.
Fall River
These waters are a great thing to keep in the house. They are refreshing on a summer day when you want something more than water. I give them to my kids and they prefer them to any juice or soda.
Lindsey B.
Brooklyn, NY
I didn't used to like bitter lemon as a child, but I think it's one of those drinks you mature into. Schweppes slimline bitter lemon is delicious and refreshing when served with plenty of ice, but the real trick is to add a double shot of sloe gin (preferably Sipsmith or Professor Cornelius Ampleforth's bathtub sloe) and a big slice of orange for a perfect summer drink. I know, I know, sloe gin is a winter drink, but I promise it's perfect for a summer's day when accompanied with some bitter lemon. I will indeed buy this again, if only to get my regular fix of sloe gin!