BY SCHWEPPES

Pleasure of mixing. Contains quinine. - Prepare and Use: Best served iced cold. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer S.
Los Angeles, CA
Recent discovery while in Europe and I couldn't get enough. I love butter drinks and this is a pretty good one. Not so bitter as aperitifs like crodino, but it still has that profile along with a nice lemony taste. Despite being bitter, there is still a ton of sugar in it unfortunately. Also, still waiting to see if I can find it here in the states.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Lindsey B.
Brooklyn, NY
I didn't used to like bitter lemon as a child, but I think it's one of those drinks you mature into. Schweppes slimline bitter lemon is delicious and refreshing when served with plenty of ice, but the real trick is to add a double shot of sloe gin (preferably Sipsmith or Professor Cornelius Ampleforth's bathtub sloe) and a big slice of orange for a perfect summer drink. I know, I know, sloe gin is a winter drink, but I promise it's perfect for a summer's day when accompanied with some bitter lemon. I will indeed buy this again, if only to get my regular fix of sloe gin!
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
I probably contribute a fair amount of this product's revenue as I go through 7-10 bottles a week. This is by far the best ginger ale available and it's brilliant that it comes in diet. I've tried all of the varieties available and most just have too much of a biting ginger taste making them more ginger beer than ale. I only wish this came in both larger two liter bottles and in cans
Arnela M.
Fort Wayne
Every time I visit Europe I always get this brand. They have so many different flavors to choose from so I typically go for orange or I go for the the blue wrapper one it's so good and doesn't give me any acid or anything plus you cannot beat the price!
Kerry D.
Richmond
Good product for making mixed drinks, however, I would never consume this on its own (whereas I would of a lemon San Pellegrino for example). Don't think I would purchase this again or recommend it to a friend
John K.
Gilbert, AZ
Schweppes is bees knees, refreshing on a hot summer day. Giving this a high rating of 4 stars. Give it a try and let me know. The things I would like to see improved would be the price point and the wow factor.
yngrid g.
Vc ainda não conhece? ,os produtos de ótima qualidade, vc vai amar, e sua família também, corra já e compre o seu .os melhores produtos de qualidade vc encontra aqui
Ana D.
It's a awesome taste, It isn't so sweet but for people who don't like sweet fizzy drinks are perfect I recommend you guys to prove because worth it
Cindy C.
I don't like it at all but my husband An daughters like it so they drink it as for me I don't like lemon I am more of a berry flavored person