Schweppes Seltzer Water Black Cherry uploaded by Ariana N.Schweppes Seltzer Water Black Cherry uploaded by Alisa M.Schweppes Seltzer Water Black Cherry uploaded by yoli C.

BY SCHWEPPES #83 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Schweppes® Black Cherry Seltzer Water.
Naturally flavored.

Buy on Amazon
Erin B.
Erin B.
Morrisville, PA
So my husband and I decided to cut out soda from our lives but weren't sure how we could do it, he suggested switching to seltzers and at first I was not excited because I hate seltzer, or at least I thought I did until he brought Schweppes home. Now we always have at least two boxes in the house and switch from flavor to flavor so we never get bored! It's honestly delicious and I don't even miss soda because I get that bubbly feeling with this!
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Tulsa, OK
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! I love "fizzy water" and was leary to try this flavor because I tend to go for the all natural stuff or plain in flavor, but the black cherry flavor is so good. I was very pleasantly surprised. It is great by itself or paired with your favorite liquor. I recommend this flavor to all my fellow fizzy water lovers! It has the fizz and burn just like a soda but no crap or sugar!
Kristi T.
Kristi T.
I like this drink; it's refreshing and contains no sweeteners. I like to look at it like a soda but without all the terrible things in other sodas. There are no calories, no sugars (artificial or otherwise) and no colors or preservatives. It contains a healthy amount of flavor for something that isn't so sweet and it's probably my favorite flavored seltzer water.
Dianne W.
Dianne W.
Akron, OH
This is my favorite brand of carbonated beverage. I try not to drink soda (Pepsi) and I find all the flavors of the Schweppes carbonated water are very satisfying. What I like about this brand is that there is zero sodium, sugar, calories or artificial ingredients. The Black Cherry flavor is hard to find though!!
Hayley W.
Hayley W.
Belchertown, MA
This stuff is so delicious! People tease me for being so obsessed with flavoured seltzer, but I love the sparkle and the fizz and I love the fact it is zero calories. The black cherry flavour comes across without being overpowering and overtly sweet. It makes a fantastic mixer or just enjoyed on its own.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY
My suite mate always buys this flavor, this brand seltzer. She gets the cans and living in a dorm they're definitely convenient. I love the black cherry flavor, and this flavor seltzer is one I go for when my other favorites aren't available, but it is the most affordable one I have to admit.
yoli C.
yoli C.
Stockton, CA
its not a Seltzer water it's a Sparking water with 0 calories 0 Sugar 0 Sodium and no artificial flavors or preservatives ..its a great drink for those that are looking for an alternative on cutting down on sodas it also helps to settle your stomach .. So YES I recommend Schweppes!!..
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Budd Lake, NJ
LOVED how strong the flavor was - I find that some seltzers just smell like the flavor they are promising, but Schweppes definitely packs flavor into their seltzer drinks! It's everything I would hope for in a really good seltzer water. I would definitely but it again.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Thinking about my all time favorite product it has to be Schweppes Black Cherry Seltzer Water. Not a day goes by that I don't at least TRY to drink it unless the store I'm near doesn't carry it but, that rare.
I highly recommend it. It tastes great PLUS zero calories!
Nina K.
Nina K.
Astoria, NY
I am not a big juice or soda drinker so lately I have been trying to drink seltzer so I can have something a little more flavorful than just water. This really does satisfy my sweet tooth. It doesn't really taste like black cherry but the flavor is still refreshing.
I want to purchase
Genna B.
Genna B.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been trying to cut soda out of my diet. I'm a huge Dr Pepper addict so looking for something with a similar cherry flavor. I don't like "diet" or "zero" type drinks because of the aspartame and the horrible aftertaste. How does this rate in your opinion?
Allie B.
Allie B.
I am trying to cut calories while still getting the carbonation. does anyone feel like making the switch to flavored seltzers was helpful?