Schweppes® Raspberry Ginger Ale uploaded by Charity E.Schweppes® Raspberry Ginger Ale uploaded by Deborah M.Schweppes® Raspberry Ginger Ale uploaded by Rockea J.

BY SCHWEPPES #5 in Soda & Soft Drinks

• How long after you open the can or bottle does the bubble...1 Answers
  • Where can I get this product? 2 Answers
  • Is the raspberry taste strong ? I love regular gingerale ...1 Answers
Kelly M.
I’m a big ginger ale fan, especially because I don’t drink caffeine so my carbonated beverage options are scarce. I really like the flavor of Schweppes® Raspberry Ginger Ale. It has your ginger flavor, but also adds some sweetness with the raspberry. I haven’t tried other flavored ginger ales so I don’t have much to compare it to, but if you’re a ginger ale lover and looking to add some flavor try this!
Also worth noting: this goes really well with any alcohol you like mixing with ginger ale, like whiskey.
Megan E.
Melbourne, FL
I am not a big soda drinker, all water for me. BUT I did buy a liter of raspberry ginger ale the other day only because it brought back memories of my grandmother. She always had a bottle of this in those hot summer months. Super carbonated, and refreshing. The taste is so much better than that blah ol’ ginger ale.
Sharona Q.
Blythewood , SC
This brand is always my last choice but it’s ok. I love this flavor when I do have to get this brand, better than the non-flavored Ginger Ale in this brand. You definitely have to try them for yourself to see if you like them. I prefer my Ginger Ale strong and this brand is not it.
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
This one is hard to find , but when I see it I always grab some. You can get a hint of raspberry behind the bubbly ginger taste.  I love this beverage !!!!!good price too!  If you like raspberry and ginger ale ,this is the perfect combo ! Definitely a buy from me.
LaTosha M.
Phillipsburg
Oh yes please...all of these new flavors of ginger ale they are coming out with are delicious and amazing. I enjoy this flavor on a nice hot day with a crisp green salad...great combination. The price of schweppes has always been a good value for their products.
Alanna K.
East Haven
May be silly but a family tradition for me is shweeps ras gingerale on or table every Christmas day. Since i was young it was always a must have and it is fantastic really hits the spot and full of flavor but not heavy like other sodas.
Vanessa D.
Carrollton, GA
The is also a personal favorite especially in my home. Schweppes knows how to make a good ginger ale where other alternatives cannot compare. I constantly buy this product, and I would recommend this flavorful ginger ale to anyone.
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
This is so tasty I often have upset stomachs and I get so nauseous but I get tired of the seltzer so with this is amazing the taste can pair it with anything love it would buy it when I see it and I definitely recommend this
Ryan M.
Philadelphia
Flavored Ginger Ale is a staple in our household and this is one of our favorites. Berry. Flavors are hard to find where they don’t taste completely artificial or candy like and this is a great example of what we look for.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
I love raspberry ginger ale and Schweppes is a great brand affordable and tasty soda. I love this alone or as a mixer for cocktails. Nice bright pink can, better flavor on the inside. I absolutely recommend this product.
Destiney C.
Salinas , CA
Does this taste really sweet? Like flavored soda or is it like lightly sweetened?
Kayla B.
Grandfalls, NL
Does this have a strong raspberry taste? I love gingerale and have been wanting to try this kind. Does it still have the awesome gingerale taste with just a hint of flavor??
Robyn E.
Denham Spgs, LA
Where can I get this product?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
This seems interesting. Is the flavor good?
Kristen C.
Franklin, WI
Is the raspberry taste strong ? I love regular gingerale and would like to try this as long as it isn't too syrupy.