Schweppes® Raspberry Ginger Ale uploaded by Charity E.Schweppes® Raspberry Ginger Ale uploaded by Deborah M.Schweppes® Raspberry Ginger Ale uploaded by Rockea J.

BY SCHWEPPES #4 in Soda & Soft Drinks

• How long after you open the can or bottle does the bubble...1 Answers
  • Where can I get this product? 2 Answers
  • Is the raspberry taste strong ? I love regular gingerale ...1 Answers
Courtney G.
Augusta , ME
This one is hard to find , but when I see it I always grab some. You can get a hint of raspberry behind the bubbly ginger taste.  I love this beverage !!!!!good price too!  If you like raspberry and ginger ale ,this is the perfect combo ! Definitely a buy from me.
Melissa C.
Bronx, NY
I am a big Ginger Ale fan and I must say I love this product, it is such a good drink. Its great for people who do not like ginger ale as it has a different taste (but in a good way!) I recommend trying this product if you have not already, they are sold in most supermarkets.
Sharona Q.
Blythewood , SC
This brand is always my last choice but it’s ok. I love this flavor when I do have to get this brand, better than the non-flavored Ginger Ale in this brand. You definitely have to try them for yourself to see if you like them. I prefer my Ginger Ale strong and this brand is not it.
Zandra C.
Jonesboro, GA
Schweppes Raspberry Ginger ale is one of my favorite sodas. The flavor of this soda is absolutely wonderful with this mix of raspberries. I usually pick these up at my local grocery store for about $4.99 for twelve pack. I would recommend this product.
Alanna K.
East Haven
May be silly but a family tradition for me is shweeps ras gingerale on or table every Christmas day. Since i was young it was always a must have and it is fantastic really hits the spot and full of flavor but not heavy like other sodas.
Jessica A.
I absolutely love the regular ginger ale, this is even better. I don't drink any sodas except for ginger ale. The raspberry flavor pairs so well with the ginger flavor. Plus I like the color. Very good carbonated drink. Does it's job.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
I love raspberry ginger ale and Schweppes is a great brand affordable and tasty soda. I love this alone or as a mixer for cocktails. Nice bright pink can, better flavor on the inside. I absolutely recommend this product.
grasshopper W.
Their can be no denying how great this product is. Many products claim that they work . The problem is many people are different from each other and not all products can usually work on everyone. Except this fantastic product that always works great.
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
Omg i looove raspberry ginger ale 😍😍😍. I’ve been drinking this since i was a kid. These are usually very affordable, especially if you find a sale. I will always recommend this to others. Definitely my favorite!
Tiffany E E.
Euclid, OH
I've been drinking this soda since I was a kid. My father brought it hope from the the store one day when I was about 10. I tried it and it was a little better but it's still a very refreshing and HIGHYLY carbonated drink.
Destiney C.
Salinas, CA
Does this taste really sweet? Like flavored soda or is it like lightly sweetened?
Kayla B.
Grandfalls, NL
Does this have a strong raspberry taste? I love gingerale and have been wanting to try this kind. Does it still have the awesome gingerale taste with just a hint of flavor??
Robyn B.
Denham Spgs, LA
Where can I get this product?
Victoria F.
This seems interesting. Is the flavor good?
Kristen C.
Franklin, WI
Is the raspberry taste strong ? I love regular gingerale and would like to try this as long as it isn't too syrupy.