BY SCHWEPPES

Since 1783, Schweppes has been known as the original sparkling water. Schweppes Cranberry Lime Sparkling Water Beverage brings out the best in water with a hint of fresh cranberry and lime flavor and refreshing effervescence. An ideal alternative to sweetened soft drinks, it contains no sweeteners and is naturally flavored. Experience a crisp twist on the ordinary with Schweppes Cranberry Lime Sparkling Water Beverage. see more...

Kristyn S.
One of my favorite seltzer waters on the market. It is affordable and the best option when you don't want a soda. It doesn't hurt my teeth like some carbonated beverages do. Not my first choice when buying seltzer because I am a Poland Spring type of person but definitely my second choice
Lindsay R.
Montville, NJ
This water is sweeter than other sparkling waters I have tasted, but I enjoyed it! It definitely met my expectations! I believe the price was affordable! It is great mixed in with juices or liquor as well! I would buy this product again! I picked it up at my local grocery store!
Anja K.
Brooklyn, NY
Of the Schwelles seltzer flavors, the pomegranate is my favorite by far. Even when I get into areas of the country that don't have seltzer varieties, I can usually find some schweppes to bring me that tasty, no calorie option whether buying from a grocery store or gas station.
Bianca I.
Randolph, NJ
I love pomegranate but this flavor was not the best. I think it may have been a little strong. Maybe if they toned it down a little. I thought it was going to be better but it was still refreshing. It's a good value but I wouldn't buy this particular flavor again.
Isabella K.
Bakersfield , CA
It was a very good drink!! Yummy!! Only thing I didn't like about it, was it went flat relatively fast. I had it for 2 days open and it went flat!! Other than that, it's very good!! I'd recommend this product to everyone! My mom drinking it daily so she loves it!!
Randi S.
Wilmington, DE
On a nice hot day this is the perfect drink. I always enjoy it. The flavor is great and one of my favorites. The value is great not expensive at all. Love getting a couple when we go out and about. It did more then my expectations. Yes I would buy again and again.
Nomi M.
I tried this a few times. I normally love sparking water but this one had a weird taste to it. I can't explain it but almost like a baking soda taste. I thought maybe I got a bad one so I tried a few but just realized maybe this brand wasn't for me.
Becca M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love Schweppes I love the word and when I'm drinking it I like to say shweeeeeeps because it is delicious and puts me in a happy mood but also is great to mix w alcohol or just sip by itself like a little switch up from water It's rlly good highly recommend
Allie B.
New York , NY
This is such an easy and refreshing drink choice! It's great as a substitute for soda. If you're looking to bring your calorie and sugar intake down, feel free to use this as a mixer with vodka or gin! Great drink and beat the hangover!
Camila M.
Saint Cloud
Sparkling water is the best! It is healthy, it met all of my needs && it has this awesome taste! I think it's wonderful && I think anyone who try it I would buy it again so I suggest you get it to try it