BY SCHWEPPES

Jackie G.
Garnet Valley, PA
Yum!! I buy this one from my local bodega constantly... because it's the only brand of seltzer they have there. Love the flavor... just wish it lasted/stayed bubbly for longer.
Emily N.
San Diego, CA
I would like to say that I am not a fan of seltzer drinks and had reached for this one without reading the lable. In spite of that, I believe this was pretty hydrating. The taste of pomagrate was subtle and more in the background. What stood out the most in the taste was the carbon (for obvious reasons that it is a seltzer). I wouldn't mind drinking it again.
Jorene A.
Slater, MO
I love the flavor of this sparkling water, but I prefer to purchase this in cans.  I have bought Schweppes many times and highly recommend their products.  The packaging is fine.  I think it is similar to others like it on the market.  I will definitely buy it again :)
Averie M.
Eugene, OR
This product is a great alternative to higher end la croix and tastes great! I love how you can have a flavored drink with no sugar! I always thought sugar and flavor went hand in hand but not with this refreshing beverage! I love the flavor pomegranate and will definitely look into trying some of there other options at this great price!
Abigail B.
Norman, OK
If you love sparkling water, then you will absolutely love this drink! (I'm not a hug fan at all personally, but this one I can drink without gagging, so if you enjoy sparkling water then you'll love this one). The flavor isn't too strong, sweet, or over bearing, which is perfect for the product. Extremely affordable and refreshing!
Becka D.
billerica
This is my favorite seltzer to buy. It's keeps me refreshed in ways other seltzers cannot. It's extremely affordable, and has many amazing flavors. I've been a long time consumer of this product. I recommend this seltzer to all my friends. It's the best seltzer money can buy.
Heather N.
I absolutely love this product! The taste is so different compared to any other seltzer out there. Of all the seltzer flavors, pomegranate is by far the best. It is so easy to give up soda with something like this. I definitely will purchase more of these in the future!!
Jada W.
Tallahassee, FL
I only had it once but it was sooooo good. Perhaps I was parched and desperate, but I loved it! Nice crisp taste. Good fizzle. And the hint of pomegranate is such a great touch. Not sure where i can find it, but I wish I knew. I would pay an arm and a leg for more!
Maximus P.
 This product is not very good  it just doesn't have a taste of flavor in there if you just like water that fixes it was a great but if you would like the flavor pack beverage that is delicious and excellent I don't recommend  I would not buy this product again
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
This water is alright. I love sparkly water so that's why I like this but is not the best and this water feels refreshing when you drink it and I like picking this up whenever I want to be fancy once in a while instead of just having normal water lol.
Brooke H.
Prairieville , La
I've seen this in the store and have been hesitant to try it. Does it leave an after taste?
Tricia N.
Grande prairie, AB
Does it have a club soda like taste or Is the flavour stronger? I can't stand club soda
Maria M.
Aberdeen, Wa
What do you all think about this brand?