BY SCHWEPPES #91 in Seltzers & Tonics

Lindsay R.
Montville, NJ
This water is sweeter than other sparkling waters I have tasted, but I enjoyed it! It definitely met my expectations! I believe the price was affordable! It is great mixed in with juices or liquor as well! I would buy this product again! I picked it up at my local grocery store!
Anja K.
Brooklyn, NY
Of the Schwelles seltzer flavors, the pomegranate is my favorite by far. Even when I get into areas of the country that don't have seltzer varieties, I can usually find some schweppes to bring me that tasty, no calorie option whether buying from a grocery store or gas station.
Jackie G.
Garnet Valley, PA
Yum!! I buy this one from my local bodega constantly... because it's the only brand of seltzer they have there. Love the flavor... just wish it lasted/stayed bubbly for longer.
Allie B.
New York , NY
This is such an easy and refreshing drink choice! It's great as a substitute for soda. If you're looking to bring your calorie and sugar intake down, feel free to use this as a mixer with vodka or gin! Great drink and beat the hangover!
Camila M.
Saint Cloud
Sparkling water is the best! It is healthy, it met all of my needs && it has this awesome taste! I think it's wonderful && I think anyone who try it I would buy it again so I suggest you get it to try it
Erika L.
I guess for people that I actually enjoy sparkling water, this would be a pretty good brand. It's just not my cup of tea. I don't really like carbonated water. It definitely is affordable though.
Alexis S.
Statesboro, GA
The sparkling water wasn't the best I've ever had but not the worst! It has kinda plain package. And not very wow concept. It's kinda boring to other alternatives.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
 First I Would like to say That I'm a huge fan of your company and been a loyal customers and I can't imagine buying anything else and THIS taste amazing. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT PRODUCT
Emma S.
I like Schweppes plain Seltzer and thought I would try some fun flavors. It is alright but i don't really get a pomegranate flavor. It still tastes fruity and delicious though. Schweppes has better prices compared to other Sparkling Water brands, but I probably will stick to their regular flavor rather than repurchasing the pomegranate.
Emily N.
San Diego, CA
I would like to say that I am not a fan of seltzer drinks and had reached for this one without reading the lable. In spite of that, I believe this was pretty hydrating. The taste of pomagrate was subtle and more in the background. What stood out the most in the taste was the carbon (for obvious reasons that it is a seltzer). I wouldn't mind drinking it again.
Brooke H.
Prairieville , La
I've seen this in the store and have been hesitant to try it. Does it leave an after taste?
Tricia N.
Grande prairie, AB
Does it have a club soda like taste or Is the flavour stronger? I can't stand club soda
Maria M.
Aberdeen, Wa
What do you all think about this brand?