BY SCHWEPPES

Lexi A.
Plainville, CT
I LOVE this flavor. It had to grow on me, but when chilled, this is so refreshing. The tang is so wonderful and because it is citrus, I feel refreshed and hydrated when drinking it. I have used these Schweppes seltzers as an alternative to soda and it has been such a great decision. Absolutely worth the money, I buy these every time I run out.
Charli A.
Nice taste to it. However there are definitely better brands out there, and they could make sure the aftertaste is not as bitter. It does have a good price for soft drinks. The packaging is simple, and not in your face. I would recommend Schweppes just not this flavour
SARA B.
North Haven
My favorite seltzer. It's very bubbly which I like, and doesn't go first quickly like some other seltzer's out there. Plus the favor is perfect, not too much but just perfect.
Kurtisha H.
Brooklyn, NY
Omg omg, this is really good flavor, I like to shake it before drinking to get out some of the bubbles , never get sick of this flavor
Lakara B.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't like sweetened beverages and cannot handle caffeine (heartburn city), so this is a refreshing treat.
Aviva j.
Jerusalem
This is one of my favorite drinks! Whenever I come to my in-laws, they know to get this for me.
The flavor is a combination of sweet and sour that is refreshing and tasty.
Best served cold.
It comes well with a meal or as a snack on a hot day.
Definitely recommend it!
Daïana M.
Boisson très rafraîchissante, très pétillante , pas trop sucrer, elle est très aprreciable les jours d'été ensoleillé
Priyana E.
Chaguanas
My favorite beverage is pink grapefruit and I have it very often along with my Meals. I rely love the taste of it.