Schweppes® Original Sparkling Water Beverage uploaded by Geri N.

BY SCHWEPPES #29 in Seltzers & Tonics

A refreshing and crisp drink! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Leah P.
Halethorpe
I like keeping seltzer at work so that I can have a can when my throat is starting to give out from a long day of teaching, but I can't say that I notice a tremendous difference between Schweppes and any other brand that would make it worth the difference in price.
Anna M.
Buckley, MI
Favorite brand of sparkling water! My favorite thing to do with this product is to mix it with alcohol. There are many other flavors of this sparkling water and you can get them for a great price!
Deidra D.
Charlotte, NC
Used to fry tempura foods. Usually don’t drink it as it is just ok. Sub this in place of water to get a crispy texture in your batter. Great for chicken, fish, tofu...just about anything!
Tiffany T.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this seltzer waster. I like the flavored kinds as well. The original I love to drink cold with lots of ice. Sometimes I add a slice of fruit to it, orange or lemons.
Kadiajah W.
So I wanted to stop drinking soda and cut back on my juice intake but didn't want to just drink water all the time because sometimes that's boring. So I started drinking seltzer water (regular and flavored) and loved it! It became a new substitution for my soda cravings. It has a great taste and still that refreshing feeling after drinking a nice cold soda.
Dana P.
This is my all time favorite seltzer, for me it has just the right amount of carbonation. I also like the cans better then the bottles because I can drink it in one sitting where I find the bottles go flat when stored and don't taste as good.
Pam S.
Philadelphia
After recently going on a diet and trying to cut out sugars, this is a drink my husband and I love to get when we are craving something with some carbonation.  It is often on sale for us and very affordable, I like to add fruit sometimes to give it a little bit of flavor in a healthy way.
Khadijah C.
Middle Island, NY
I'm pregnant with my first and I've been craving sweet stuff. I replace my sugary drinks win this and it's so refreshing. I like to add lemon to add flavor but it tastes just as good without. I only drink this brand of seltzer every brand tastes different but this one hits the spot.
Lisa K.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been a big seltzer drinker for a few years now and Schweppes is my go-to, preferred brand. It's crisper than the others and tastes better. The carbonation level is just right and it's a great alternative to sugary sodas.
Estherrrrrr💦😻 P.
New York city
It's a great replacement for water it is suppose to be very good for you I have tried this many times and I loive it it may have no flavor but how can you notice with all the nice sizzling in your mouth.  This is an affordable item which I do recommend to some people
Adenisse B.
As such this? It is good to make some drink? 🤔