BY SCHWEPPES #37 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Jet.com*
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Gabrielle B.
I’m not into lime flavored seltzers, so this is one of the only options for this brand that I really enjoy. The flavoring doesn’t taste too artificial, which is about all you can ask for in a seltzer.
Dawn W.
Pinellas park, FL
When you accidentally grab one of these from a friend's fridge and pop the tab...it might be good if I was into seltzer water but that was just not a pleasant surprise for me
rachel d.
This is a treat for our family. It is good to drink just straight out the can, or if you want to mix it with the juice to give it a little extra tasteh, it is wonderful
Olivia T.
Riverdale , MD
I was not blown away by this product. I was expecting it to be essentially the same thing as a La Croix and was horribly disappointed in the weird chemically taste. I gave this three stars because I did drink the whole can. I would choose a different beverage in future though.
Yassmine H.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this water. I always reach for this water when I am in mood for soda but prefer something healthier. This by far is the best flavor of the water. I love all of their drinks and this one is just my favorite flavor. It is a healthy substitute to soda drinking.
Adrianna H.
Williamsburg, VA
I love carbonated water and these are good! I love the orange twist! Fresh, crisp and just plain good! People who don't like the flavor of seltzer would not like these, but people who do, would love these! They are even great for people who want to stop drinking soda!
Allyssa R.
West Haven, CT
I'm a big fan of seltzer water and Schweppes is one of my go to brands when picking up seltzer water! They are usually always on sale! Which I appreciate so I can try different flavors but orange is definitely my number one flavor!
Ro G.
Ahh take me back to the good old days. Schweppes is one of my earliest childhood memories.. especially the tangerine flavored soda. The seltzer water is really nice and refreshing, especially now that my soda days are long behind me.
Angeleen O.
Waverly, NY
Schweppes® Original Sparkling Water Beverage in Orange is the BOMB!!! FOR REAL THO!!! It also works great as a mixer with an adult beverage every now n then!! 😀😋