BY SCHWEPPES

A refreshing and crisp drink! Made with natural flavors see more...

Maggie R.
Girard
I love this! It is a great option for those who don't want to drink soda but still want to have the carbonation. I find this orange flavor along the others to be tasty. I also think they are the perfect option for a non soda drink. very affordable and easy to find and the grocery (located with the bottle waters). This is always on my grocery list. It is also a great option for your kids if they are wanting soda, if you have a soda drinker in the house. My kids love the taste and think they are drinking soda when it really just flavored water win-win for this mom.
Dawn W.
Pinellas Park, FL
When you accidentally grab one of these from a friend's fridge and pop the tab...it might be good if I was into seltzer water but that was just not a pleasant surprise for me
rachel d.
This is a treat for our family. It is good to drink just straight out the can, or if you want to mix it with the juice to give it a little extra tasteh, it is wonderful
Yassmine H.
New Brunswick , NJ
I love this water. I always reach for this water when I am in mood for soda but prefer something healthier. This by far is the best flavor of the water. I love all of their drinks and this one is just my favorite flavor. It is a healthy substitute to soda drinking.
Adrianna H.
Williamsburg, VA
I love carbonated water and these are good! I love the orange twist! Fresh, crisp and just plain good! People who don't like the flavor of seltzer would not like these, but people who do, would love these! They are even great for people who want to stop drinking soda!
Allyssa R.
West Haven, CT
I'm a big fan of seltzer water and Schweppes is one of my go to brands when picking up seltzer water! They are usually always on sale! Which I appreciate so I can try different flavors but orange is definitely my number one flavor!
Angeleen O.
Waverly, NY
Schweppes® Original Sparkling Water Beverage in Orange is the BOMB!!! FOR REAL THO!!! It also works great as a mixer with an adult beverage every now n then!! 😀😋
Maya T.
Ever had a vodka Soda? Well this drink makes it taste like a freaking creamsicle! It's amazing. It keeps you hydrated and doesn't give you that sugar headache you can get from mixing alcohol with different pops and juices
NICOLE B.
Schwepps is one of my favorite brands of gingerale. But I find that it is sometimes hard to find. So I purchase it when I can. It meets my expectations. It's as good as Seagrams but it tastes better than Canada Dry.
Alberta R.
Fulton, NY
I love this stuff! It has a good memory with my and my friends! It is nicely flavored. I love seltzer so much. I will buy it a lot in the future. It is a reliable brand and I would recommend it to others.

Amazon