Schweppes® Lemonade natural lemon uploaded by Gemma B.Schweppes® Lemonade natural lemon uploaded by Vinoliah K.Schweppes® Lemonade natural lemon uploaded by Steph J.

BY SCHWEPPES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dianne M.
Provo, UT
Delicious, bubbly, light, fresh... I could keep going. This beverage is extremely refreshing especially on a hot summer’s day. I love it and it is affordable like any other soda beverage—just has more zang to it.
Lacey P.
While I was studying abroad in Australia, I was amazed to find out that Australian lemonade and American lemonade were two different things. Schweppes's definitely isn't compatible to Country Time lemonade, but it did taste better than the Minute Maid lemonades that are purchased in a can.
Alyssa S.
Chandler, AZ
This is delicious! The only way I can compare it to is that it tastes exactly like sprite! I wish they sold more Schweppes products in the us like the flavored mineral waters which are ah-mazing!! Every time I go to Australia I stock up and even bring some home!
Ingrid B.
port richey, FL
I miss these. This was a favourite of mine growing up in Australia. So fresh and effervescent, the flavour is crisp.
Gemma B.
Enjoyed sampling Schweppes at the Gin Festival in MCR, it worked well with the fruity gin’s I tried. Not the sweetest lemonade but that’s fine when mixed with a gin. It’s still refreshing and tasty on its own as a cold beverage. Schweppes® Lemonade natural lemon
Jami🌚 K.
RH10 7GE
i love this lemonade, its exactly what i would expext, the only room for improvement I believe is making bigger cans avaiable to buy and maybe pink lemonade? i love the flavour and I will choose this over any shop branded lemonade. Will recommend to others.
Caitlin T.
Perth Western Australia
Great tasting lemonade one of the best on the shelve leaves you refreshed and your thirst is definetly quenched very affordable drink bottle or cans I believe it tastes better then alternatives highly recommend trying if you haven’t before
James A.
Best lemonade there is out there in my opinion. It’s not the cheapest you can get but it’s great tasting and also something I recommend when you are mixing it with alcohol. I recommend this product to anyone who like a good drink
Sage A.
I really do love this lemonade, I prefer it to Sprite because I think it’s more refreshing. It tastes really nice, it’s fairly cheap and the packaging is pretty good too (although not amazing). I just wish it was a bit healthier.
Jessica D.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Lovely! This can be be drank on it's own or used as a mixer, full of flavour nice and tangy! This is a big company that do a large variety of other product's sch as bitter lemon, ginger ale tonic water, a popular choice!