Schweppe's Lemonade 375ml can uploaded by Steph J.

BY SCHWEPPES

Lacey P.
Muncie
While I was studying abroad in Australia, I was amazed to find out that Australian lemonade and American lemonade were two different things. Schweppes's definitely isn't compatible to Country Time lemonade, but it did taste better than the Minute Maid lemonades that are purchased in a can.
Alyssa S.
Chandler, AZ
This is delicious! The only way I can compare it to is that it tastes exactly like sprite! I wish they sold more Schweppes products in the us like the flavored mineral waters which are ah-mazing!! Every time I go to Australia I stock up and even bring some home!
Ingrid B.
port richey, FL
I miss these. This was a favourite of mine growing up in Australia. So fresh and effervescent, the flavour is crisp.
hannah S.
a refreshing fav during hot Summers in Australia a True lemonade taste like others. fantastic to mix drinks with. we often get this to mix drinks for fun times. attractive packaging looks grate in mini bar fridge would buy again
Clare A.
This is basically the only soft drink that is kinda my go to. Schweppes is a great company because it tastes great and it doesn't have weird chemicals.
Ash B.
I don't drink fizzy drinks very often but I rather enjoy this brand of lemonade. It's not too sweet or fizzy and it's refreshing on a hot summer day
Clara P.
Llanelli, Carmarthenshire
This lemonade has such a strong lemon taste that you can't get enough of, it doesn't taste watery at all like with some lemonade.
Steph J.
Melbourne, VIC
This is really good for a summer day. I bought the sugar free one and is like the original, no different :)
Emily W.
This is really nice and is probably the best Lemonade I've ever had. Would definitely recommend to others.
Lauren b.
It's simple. It's classic. It's lemonade. There's not much else to say. It's not life changing in my opinion, it's just as good as a generic brand, so for the extra money you're better buying something cheaper and getting more of it in my opinion, rather than buying this stuff. It's still good, but, for the price, it makes sense to buy more of something that's just as good.