Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Emily H.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by pauline t.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Marjan S.

BY SCHWEPPES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For over 200 years, Schweppes has produced classic carbonated beverages. Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda has the sunny flavor of lemons with our signature bubbles and is caffeine free. Enjoy Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda as a refreshing soft drink or as a mixer with your favorite spirits to make any beverage the perfect taste.

Kattiee T.
2 the Hawthorns Bussage
Fizzy lemon is my favourite beverage drink because it's so refreshing and I literally could drink it all the time but I know that's bad for you but the taste is amazing and I love it so much so if you're looking for a nice refreshing drink this is the one for you
Naiane O.
produto super maravilhoso delicioso é uma marca de ótima qualidade eu quero muito experimentar estes produtos
Alice A.
Coventry, Coventry
Not my favourite. I do prefer the orange one over it. But I like combining this one with raspberries for a drink
Danila S.
I usually don't drink juice, but when I do i choose to drink a Schweppes. I don't really know why but I like the taste. I don't know what to say about price, here in Denmark everything is expensive. I usually buy it when it is on sale.
Esther K.
Really love this drink and it's spritz and refreshingly cool. Always like to have this drink after exercise or returning from work
Kiah P.
ammanford
This is lovely and even better with ice, I haven’t tried the other flavours but this is popping with fizz and lemon
Jodie S.
Castleford grove , Hull
Love love love tastes great even better in the summer iced cold whilst sitting in the sun
scarlett B.
Guernsey
good in big bottles for parties. tasty and convenient still at a good price. i love this
Mi 🌹.
the best lemon soda today, a striking and refreshing taste, very good, I can take it any time of the day, it makes me feel happier when I take it, I recommend you to taste it❤❤❤
naiya c.
goulburn
Taste pretty nice but it’s not very sour it’s just really sugary and leaves a strange taste in my mouth