Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Emily H.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by pauline t.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Marjan S.

BY SCHWEPPES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For over 200 years, Schweppes has produced classic carbonated beverages. Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda has the sunny flavor of lemons with our signature bubbles and is caffeine free. Enjoy Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda as a refreshing soft drink or as a mixer with your favorite spirits to make any beverage the perfect taste.

doub s.
I do not like this product taste bad and smell as well as the shape does not encourage to drink!!
I'm really shocked
Amiirah N.
Portland, OR
Really amazing cocktail can be recreated with this drink. I mean who drink plain lemonade right bit of enhancements of fresh fruits, ice and few drops of vodka (consume with moderation ofcourse). Set your summer on bubbles. But very harsh to your health. The sugar level of this drink is very harmful to anyone health. Cause diabetes.
R O.
tunis
Great product in general ,,,tasty with freshness feeling , the price is also so cool every one have to try it drink it so many time especially with American grillades or some of vergin mojito
rayane a.
essa soda e ruim eu naao gosto muito disso entao nao pra mim e nao muita desculpas mesmom mais nao nao foi dessa vez
Michele S.
Cornwall
I love your products but I have never seen or tried this one.sound very interesting and sour at that.id try it.
Chandrapaul S s.
Lynbrook, NY
I personally didn't like this, had an aftertaste and not pleasant at all. Wouldn't recommend
Oliwia B.
Toruń
I don't really loke the taste of this fizzy drink but my mother and brother like it a lot so that i can give 1 star :/
Stephanie B.
Nice stuff little sout but nice when Teresa is nothing else in the house, I prefer plain tbh
Aroha-Ana S.
I guess it okay I don't really like it but if it was the last drink on earth o would still drink it I live fizzy but this one not so much
lexi h.
seems like they were trying to imitate sprite but i was not happy. seemed way too fizzy and not a great flavor