Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Emily H.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by pauline t.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Marjan S.

BY SCHWEPPES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For over 200 years, Schweppes has produced classic carbonated beverages. Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda has the sunny flavor of lemons with our signature bubbles and is caffeine free. Enjoy Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda as a refreshing soft drink or as a mixer with your favorite spirits to make any beverage the perfect taste.

Marriyah M.
This brand actually sells the best tasting lemonade, i hate lemonade that tastes like water and sugar. This give a good flavouring and has a long lasting fizz. I always buy this fizzy drink but only if it was from this brand. I would recommend people trying this brand it has a better quality compared to other brands
Laura B.
Randers
It's not fizzy and it tastes really good, and i rather enjoy it when i have it. Sadly it isn't that sour for me but i still like it :)
Anna P.
Leeds
Great taste and a lot of bubbles that don't disappear after a couple of minutes. I drink it with any kind if dinner
Jessica O.
Grantham, Lincolnshire
I love this drink it is all I drank on holiday, the drink is so refreshing and full of flavour. Its amazing! The price is reasonable price depending and where you go, its best to drink when its freezing cold fresh from the fridge. I live of this stuff.
Grace W.
Wellington
This is like a less sweet lemonade/sprite! It's so flavourful and lemony! Yum! I love the flavours and how deep it is. Definitely recommend!
Nina C.
Frankfurt am Main
This is by far my favorite flavour of schweppes! It just has the right amount of sugar in it, it does not taste too sweet and not too sour, it's just delicious! Especially when cold! I really enjoy them in the summer time and love that this beverage has sparkling in it!
Lily B.
The original lemonade! Love this soft drink on a hot summer day for a refreshing Burst of flavor
Sandra D.
Amo esse sabor. Muito boa e cai super bem com varias refeiçoes. Posso beber em qualquer lugar e pela embalagem pra´tica posso guardar na geladeira
Oana O.
I like the lemon flavor. This is not as sweet as other sodas which I think is perfect t. I like to combine this with gin.
Isabelle N.
Huntington , IN
I am normally not a seltzer water kind of woman but this I like a lot. The lemon taste is not overpowering. it is delicious and has a nice taste that is not salty which I've noticed about other seltzer waters. It is great for mixed drinks and I would definitely buy it again.
Suzanne H.
Sartell
Who thought that it was a good idea to discontinue Schweppes Lemon Sour?????  Are you crazy???  My 94 year old mother in law is not going to be a happy camper....We buy this by the case for our family....  Tell me why it was discontinued.  There is no other "similar" product out there.....