Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Emily H.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by pauline t.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Marjan S.

BY SCHWEPPES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For over 200 years, Schweppes has produced classic carbonated beverages. Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda has the sunny flavor of lemons with our signature bubbles and is caffeine free. Enjoy Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda as a refreshing soft drink or as a mixer with your favorite spirits to make any beverage the perfect taste.

Katence T.
Manassas, VA
Nice refreshing drink I love the flavor and it's perfect for summer.I would try other flavors too I just love Schweppes.
Maria T.
Esta agua la compro semanal mente no me puede a ser falta en mi casa la marca es ecselente es lo principal en mi nevera
Cody R.
Fresno, CA
This is one of my all time favorite things to drink. I wish everywhere sold it but nooo they have to make it difficult
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
This is so good it reminds me of cc lemon but I prefer cc lemon more this is still great though and I do recommend it
Douglas R.
Corona, NY
Soy fanatico de la soda, antes de tomar agua prefiero beberme una buena soda. Y esta mara es la mejor que he probado
Olashade O.
Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda is not my absolute favorite. but my mother use to love them so much . always in the house
Maribel R.
Commerce City, CO
Omg I love this!! This is what got me away from regular soda tastes like soda and isn't as bad . I love this!!!!!!
Rachel F.
I could drink this easily on the go. I keep a bottle on my night stand. Having seltzer is vital for me to be happy.
Quincy G.
Minneapolis, MN
Perfect drink to mix with liquors, it's my go to mixer for gin or vodka! The lemon flavor adds a zing to the drink.
Samie W.
Has a nice sour taste. Good for mixing with any kind of liquors. Also great to drink on its owns too. Must try!!!