Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Emily H.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by pauline t.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Marjan S.

BY SCHWEPPES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For over 200 years, Schweppes has produced classic carbonated beverages. Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda has the sunny flavor of lemons with our signature bubbles and is caffeine free. Enjoy Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda as a refreshing soft drink or as a mixer with your favorite spirits to make any beverage the perfect taste.

Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
I really like lemon flavor so I though I would try the schweppes lemon sour soda cause I wanted to try schweppes and it was pretty good.
livia de arruda fernandes r.
Washington, DC
Vanna H.
Garner
Not a huge fan of sparkling water but this is really good. I'm not a huge sparkling water fan, but if I had to choose I'd choose this.
Kari S.
Blaine , MN
I always buy this brand. This is great for mixing alcoholic drinks! It has a great taste. I would recommend this to everyone I know!
Minnorea G.
Miami
No la he probado pero creo q la probaria encantada con un wiski o sola bien fria en un dia de calor muy buena idea el.limon y la soda
Shannon F.
Hoffman Est, IL
I don't really drink soda anymore but this one is good. Something I would recommend if you need the fix but are watching calories.
Krystal M.
mmmmm so good! Never thought I'd like the other floavors of ginger ale. but its really really good and great to make spritzers
Megan B.
Chattanooga , TN
Fresh and crisp taste to this. it's great when you don't want a heavy pop. for some though the taste may not be their style.
Sabrina C.
Fairburn, GA
This to me is slightly like grapefruit with acid and it is really good. I don't have a problem with this, it's pretty good
Gabby H.
Putnam Valley, NY
I love this brand and usually if I am able to find this flavor it pairs very well as a whisky sour if there isn't any mix