Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Emily H.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by pauline t.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Marjan S.

BY SCHWEPPES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For over 200 years, Schweppes has produced classic carbonated beverages. Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda has the sunny flavor of lemons with our signature bubbles and is caffeine free. Enjoy Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda as a refreshing soft drink or as a mixer with your favorite spirits to make any beverage the perfect taste.

Jennifer D.
Carlyle, IL
Love love love this with a grapefruit squeezed into it, or an orange with a pinch of stevia. Great go to when you need something other than plain water.
Sighra K.
While I eat food I love to be burping so I won't feel too full and this soda works wonders lol I get the Benefit of eating a lot and not feeling bloated
Jessica W.
Rock Hill, SC
I love a good ginger ale that reminds me of childhood! This is definitely one of em! Not too dry or too sweet. Always reminds me of Gramma's house. :)
Mr.Retail ..
This drink is amazing! It has that bite that you want from a soda..very effervescent. Must be chilled. Great drink to use as a chaser or on it's own
Mariana L.
Peoria, AZ
I grew up in Brazil and we drink a lot this soda there. Or we mix in alcoholic drinks. Not my favorite. The citrus is too strong. The bubbles too.
Patricia A.
It's good I love the lemon taste. We buy this quite often. Good price and good quality
I've never had any other brands but this one I'm happy with
Kelly M.
Somerville, MA
Refreshing, delicious taste, affordable price easy to find in stores or pharmacies help enough to keep you satisfied 😁 so you eat less next time
Leslie M.
Schweppes is my favorite Ginger rail because it is not too sweet and the amount of Ginger flavor and carbonation is just right for the product.
Nevaeh G.
Of course of i love sodw but the cslories are too much for me.This is why this is perfect for me. It has a flavor and it is not too sweet.
Lo C.
San marcos, CA
I use this to mix with drinks so I do not have to buy lemon on the side. Makes it easy for me to come home and grab by go-tos and just mix!