Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Emily H.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by pauline t.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Marjan S.

BY SCHWEPPES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For over 200 years, Schweppes has produced classic carbonated beverages. Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda has the sunny flavor of lemons with our signature bubbles and is caffeine free. Enjoy Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda as a refreshing soft drink or as a mixer with your favorite spirits to make any beverage the perfect taste.

Dani Y.
Rego Park, NY
The fact I have a lot more than fun to watch it the this year to be the get it right back away from the start of a sudden good morning and to be in my room is and I don't think have been the same thing to be the first half of this my
Laura F.
Rogers, AR
Love it!!! My favorite thing ever to mix with vodka. I don't drink a lot and this one does not kill me the next day... No hangover no sickness no nothing! Just amazing taste, quality and mixes so good with any vodka brand!
Livia G.
811 east village circle davie fl
The Schweppes sour Soda its a excellent product to drink when thirsty and mixed with some alcohol drink.I will purchase this again for the good value, hat it is and recommend it to friends and family. I would purchase it again.
Marie C.
This mixer is great with fireball! Want a spicy yet refreshing mixed drink? Use Schweppes lemon sour soda! More refreshing than a usual mix that has a lot of corn syrup that makes your drink hard to finish.
Ina R.
Pittsburgh, PA
this is great for mixing with drinks. i love the taste, even though i don't love tonic water, but the lemon adds a unique taste that covers up the metal taste. i would repurchase when needed, but not a must in my kitchen. great when having parties though
Selma D.
I have never heard of this brand before I went to Europe. When I did this is all I saw people drinking. It is such a bitter taste which I love and the flavor is amazing since it is lemon. I would recommend this to anyone who loves a bitter taste.
Maliha R.
Karachi, Sindh
One thing that has always been constant is the refreshing feeling I get every time I drink this. I also like that there is no artificial aftertaste. The flavors are delicious
Sandra V.
Orchard Park, NY
I had these back in Peru. Really tasty, little acid lemony taste, small carbonated bubbles, amazing on its own and to mix with alcoholic drinks. I can't find it in the US though, not in my supermarket I guess, which really is a shame.
Leslie A.
I don't drink this frequently, but I will sneak in a soda or carbonated drink once in a blue. I love the black cherry flavor; it's a crisp and fresh taste. I usually drink ginger ale in comparison to other drinks.
arianna l.
Springfield, MA
I would definitely recommend buying this. it may not be everyone's taste but it sure is mine. it is a nice flavor and I will definitely be buying it on my next trip to the store