Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Emily H.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by pauline t.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Marjan S.

BY SCHWEPPES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For over 200 years, Schweppes has produced classic carbonated beverages. Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda has the sunny flavor of lemons with our signature bubbles and is caffeine free. Enjoy Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda as a refreshing soft drink or as a mixer with your favorite spirits to make any beverage the perfect taste.

Blanca Yazmin G.
Only drink once and i take it is delicius forma me I like it and enjoy un more with frinds or a party is well to
Vera K.
Vucht, Maasmechelen
It has a nice, maybe a little bittery taste but I like the flavor of it. Totally one of my favorites drinks.
Daria I.
New castle, DE
I like traditional plain taste of the soda. I like to drink it alone but also with a gyn. Perfect combination!
Jessica C.
Só tomei uma vez esse refrigerante mas não curti muito o sabor lpois ele deixa um amarguinho na boca, no final.
Jesus G.
una bebida muy interesante, la consume mi familia para otras bebidas, sola sabe rica su precio es algo elevado
Michele S.
Cornwall
I love your products but I have never seen or tried this one.sound very interesting and sour at that.id try it.
Jeizy R.
vocêDELICIA ESSE PRODUTO REFRESCANTE, GOSTOSO DE TOMAR, GOSTO DE TOMAR GELADO , COMPRO DIRETO ELE PARA TOMAR.
Ellisha O.
Lovely drink, I would like to explore more with this brand because I can't find alot of this brand in the UK.
Sofia R.
Las bebidas más ricas siguiendo a la de citrus. Muy ricas. Buenos precios. Deberian hacer una linea sin gas.
Naiane O.
produto super maravilhoso delicioso é uma marca de ótima qualidade eu quero muito experimentar estes produtos