Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Emily H.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by pauline t.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Marjan S.

BY SCHWEPPES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For over 200 years, Schweppes has produced classic carbonated beverages. Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda has the sunny flavor of lemons with our signature bubbles and is caffeine free. Enjoy Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda as a refreshing soft drink or as a mixer with your favorite spirits to make any beverage the perfect taste.

Cam V.
Middlebury, VT
I don't drink soda, but I love this one! So hard to find in the U.S. though. The flavor is sone lemony and delicious! I would recommend if you like lemon lime sodas! Would buy again!
Anna K.
Atlanta, GA
I love sour soda!!! And this one is very good! I like it! Just Its not sold everywhere... that's why I don't buy as often as i would like to... flavor is great. Will obviously buy again, when I see it in the store!
Evie K.
Fall Branch, TN
Sour lemon flavored things and carbonated drinks are two of my favorite things. When you mix them, you get this amazing drink that tastes like a warhead soda. Honestly, I could drink 10 of these a day!
Lakeon T.
Tyler, TX
Pretty good tonic water! I like to mix it with vodka every once in a while to give the drink a twist. It mixes well and takes away from the strong taste of the alcohol
Shira M.
Needham, MA
I love bubble water and this one is the best one out there. The Schweppes Lemon Sour soad is so good. The lemon flavor is perfect. Not too lemony, just the right amount and is cheap. You can find this product at most supermarkets. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a bubble drink and likes the flavor of lemon.
Kyara G.
Jacksonville, FL
This is usually an acquired taste for some people but not me. I love the taste of lemon and this is packed full of it. The bottle is really cute so I also like that. It's basically like drinking a lemon soda since its carbonated but it doesn't have all of that sugar in it which I really like.
Stephanie P.
Cumming, GA
Definitely way different than your typical lemon-lime type soda, but still delicious (if you don't like things that are overly sweet.) I enjoy sour and lemon things, but this product might not be for everyone. I feel like it would be really tasty if you mixed it with some strawberry syrup!
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i enjoy the taste schweppes lemon sour soda everyday. it has a nice package and it taste great. i would recommend this to my friends because it is affortable. i am a repeat consumer of this product and i would definitely buy it again and again.
Kim T.
Aitkin, MN
I'm a sour fanatic so I am in love with this stuff, you can use it as a mix for a drink or just drink it plain like me. It met every expectation and the flavor is just remarkable compared to other brands. I will buy this again in fact I buy it almost every single time I go to the grocery store. Go out and get yourself some of this delicious shwapps lemon sour soda Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda I love this stuff just plain it's great!!
Lear30413 C.
me gusta esta soda con limos, solamente me gusta beber en las fiestas vodka con un poco de soda algo como el vodka toni, imaginense el vodka con esta soda y para exagerar un poco el sabor le agrego mas limo, que deliciosa, buenisima esta soda
Suzanne H.
Sartell
Who thought that it was a good idea to discontinue Schweppes Lemon Sour?????  Are you crazy???  My 94 year old mother in law is not going to be a happy camper....We buy this by the case for our family....  Tell me why it was discontinued.  There is no other "similar" product out there.....