Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Emily H.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by pauline t.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Marjan S.

BY SCHWEPPES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For over 200 years, Schweppes has produced classic carbonated beverages. Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda has the sunny flavor of lemons with our signature bubbles and is caffeine free. Enjoy Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda as a refreshing soft drink or as a mixer with your favorite spirits to make any beverage the perfect taste.

Hanna W.
Portland, OR
I love this beverage. It works as both a mixer and a beverage. It is great as a mixer because it has that bubbly texture of tonic with a taste like soda which ads a lot of flavor to a mixed drink.. It is also extremely refreshing as a drink on its own.
Karima C.
San Francisco, CA
I love lemon flavored sodas a lot. This by far the best brand that suits my taste. I tried other new flavors but the plain and lemon flavors are my favorite so far. I am addicted to this soda 😚 Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda
Cassandra I.
Kissimmee, FL
This is as close to Schweppes Límon that I can get outside of Spain, and it's a pretty good match! It's tart like Límon, but it isn't as carbonated, but I kind of like that! It's very refreshing and it great for a hot summer day!
Nina G.
Los Teques, Miranda
Que es bueno es mi segunda opción en caso de no obtener la versión original me gusta tener una mejor digestión y dar el toque de limón al paladar si desea combinar con alguna bebida alcohólica lo recomiendo con vodka o ginebra
Jenna V.
Minneapolis, MN
One of the best and most versatile mixers out there. You can whip up a delicious cocktail with this and just about anything. Cheap and easy to find at most liquor stores, i highly recommend this for all occasions and sodas.
Britt V.
Vancouver
This is a very nice lemonade. I had never seen it in Belgium but I saw and tasted it when I moved to China. The flavor is really nice, like a refreshing lemonade. I would defenitely buy this product again.
Luimarth R.
Special taste. I really like this. The bottle design is very good now. The flavor is excellent. I am a repeat consumer. You can find it in Walmart Publix and many places. I am satisfied and I recommend.
Evie K.
Fall Branch, TN
Sour lemon flavored things and carbonated drinks are two of my favorite things. When you mix them, you get this amazing drink that tastes like a warhead soda. Honestly, I could drink 10 of these a day!
Salma H.
Virginia Beach, VA
It's a shame I can't find these at every grocery store where I live! I'm not a big soda drinking but this is my all time favorite airplane drink! It eases my stomach and tastes good! Squeeze some lemon in there and it's amazing!!
Cam V.
Virginia Beach, VA
I don't drink soda, but I love this one! So hard to find in the U.S. though. The flavor is sone lemony and delicious! I would recommend if you like lemon lime sodas! Would buy again!