Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Emily H.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by pauline t.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Marjan S.

BY SCHWEPPES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For over 200 years, Schweppes has produced classic carbonated beverages. Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda has the sunny flavor of lemons with our signature bubbles and is caffeine free. Enjoy Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda as a refreshing soft drink or as a mixer with your favorite spirits to make any beverage the perfect taste.

Kata A.
Cola tonic and lemonade is my favorite thing ever. It is not overly sweet or bubbly. I always have this and love it every time.
Aline d.
Delicious soda, very freshing and with little calories. The value is good and it is easily found, in almost all supermarkets.
Jeyker M.
Lo utilizo en los días que voy a fiestas y tambien para otras cosas. ME parece que la marca es la mejor para bebidas fuertes.
audrey a.
maicao
Es mi preferida me encanta tiene muy buen sabor y esss refrescante la tomo casi todas las semanas y sus sabores son unicos
Gideao C.
Great for mixing with alcoholic beverages. Your taste is unique. The price is also excellent facilitating its consumption.
Marko R.
Incredibly drink and very refreshing, I drink it a lot in the summer and there is no alternatives, for me it's number one.
Anesa M.
Abu Dhabi , Abu Dhabi
I enjoy having a soda in this temperature .. especially from this brand that I can't resist not buying when I'm in college
문은별✨👑Mrs. M.
casablanca
it really tastes good but it will be better if it has a zero calorie version omg i would drink it for the rest of my life.
Chloe M.
Dublin
I liked this i thought it was okay very fizzy and has a little bit too much lemon although overall good and well priced.
Oana O.
I like the lemon flavor. This is not as sweet as other sodas which I think is perfect t. I like to combine this with gin.