Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Emily H.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by pauline t.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Marjan S.

BY SCHWEPPES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For over 200 years, Schweppes has produced classic carbonated beverages. Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda has the sunny flavor of lemons with our signature bubbles and is caffeine free. Enjoy Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda as a refreshing soft drink or as a mixer with your favorite spirits to make any beverage the perfect taste.

Sofia L.
High Wycombe
Love this... love the taste of it, and I can use it with so many drinks.. yes I love put it together with some juice or another drink.
Oumaima S.
casablanca, Sidi moumen
I love schweppes so much its so tasty yummy i love its it has a nice packaging and it cheap so i buyed every time i go to the market
Catalina (MP23452) Q.
I love it. I have always loved it. There is always a few bottles of it at my house. I especially love the lime flavor and ginger ale.
Emna N.
Ariana
tastes really good... i enjoy it cold with food from time to time. it's great if you enjoy sour drinks but it's a bit too sour for me
chaima g.
tunisie
Esther K.
Really love this drink and it's spritz and refreshingly cool. Always like to have this drink after exercise or returning from work
Sara L.
It tastes good, but if it's a little bit weird I admit.it's not like the other soda with lemon flavor .It has a strange aftertaste
Heba H.
sfax
It's refreshing and not as strong as other brands that's why I like it but I don't always choose it because it depend on the meal
Mayte C.
Me encanta. Siempre hay en mi casa, desde que tengo memoria, y tanto en verano sola o con un poco de limon exprimido, me encansya
MariSan S.
Doral, FL
La mejor compañía para tragos en las fiestas, me encanta super buena y sirve para traguitos y cocteles. En fiestas y restaurantes
Suzanne H.
Sartell
Who thought that it was a good idea to discontinue Schweppes Lemon Sour?????  Are you crazy???  My 94 year old mother in law is not going to be a happy camper....We buy this by the case for our family....  Tell me why it was discontinued.  There is no other "similar" product out there.....