Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Emily H.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by pauline t.Schweppes® Lemon Sour Soda uploaded by Marjan S.

BY SCHWEPPES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For over 200 years, Schweppes has produced classic carbonated beverages. Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda has the sunny flavor of lemons with our signature bubbles and is caffeine free. Enjoy Schweppes Lemon Sour Soda as a refreshing soft drink or as a mixer with your favorite spirits to make any beverage the perfect taste.

chaima g.
Södertälje, Stockholm
tastes really good... i enjoy it cold with food from time to time. it's great if you enjoy sour drinks but it's a bit too sour for me
Francesca Q.
Doral, FL
I love it. I have always loved it. There is always a few bottles of it at my house. I especially love the lime flavor and ginger ale.
Oumaima S.
Casablanca, Sidi moumen
I love schweppes so much its so tasty yummy i love its it has a nice packaging and it cheap so i buyed every time i go to the market
Emna N.
Ariana
Sara L.
It tastes good, but if it's a little bit weird I admit.it's not like the other soda with lemon flavor .It has a strange aftertaste
Esther K.
Really love this drink and it's spritz and refreshingly cool. Always like to have this drink after exercise or returning from work
Mariania S.
Doral, FL
La mejor compañía para tragos en las fiestas, me encanta super buena y sirve para traguitos y cocteles. En fiestas y restaurantes
Dunya D.
Maastricht
It's like the less sweet version of fanta. I do feel like it still has very high levels of sugar, the flavor is very nice though.
Mayte C.
Me encanta. Siempre hay en mi casa, desde que tengo memoria, y tanto en verano sola o con un poco de limon exprimido, me encansya
Heba H.
sfax
It's refreshing and not as strong as other brands that's why I like it but I don't always choose it because it depend on the meal